• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MotorStorm TGS shots

Jim

New MotorStorm shots from the show. Only 5, but they seem to match the quality of the awesome new trailers.

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

70.jpg

Zaptruder

Banned
68.jpg

Mission Accomplished.

In other news, BlimBlim says the game is running at a snales pace on the TGS floor. :(

Frame rate? wonder what 'snail's pace' is...

still a couple months left to get things locked at a steady 30FPS... plus, with new builds, they'll have problems that will need some time to iron out... could be a new build (well it most likely is).

Sho Nuff

Banned
Jonnyram, Mrsingh and I are at TGS right now... Framerate is about 15-20fps, right now the game is lethargically slow. Lair has major fps and tearing issues. Heavenly Sword is a smooth 30 and Ridge 7 is 60fps at 1080p. That's about it.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Sho Nuff said:
Jonnyram, Mrsingh and I are at TGS right now... Framerate is about 15-20fps, right now the game is lethargically slow. Lair has major fps and tearing issues. Heavenly Sword is a smooth 30 and Ridge 7 is 60fps at 1080p. That's about it.
Thank you ser, that's all I actually really care about.

What's the HS demo like? Can you play that open area outside and use bazooka to destroy those vehicles?

Btw can you switch Motorstorm to first person view? The game seemed a *lot* faster in that view than in 3rd person view at E3. Sucks about framerate, it was solid 30 at E3, but they probably added a bunch of shit and didn't optimize anything yet. New trailer seemed 30FPS too, though :\

What's your impression of Lair, other than framerate?

Have you played DMC4? Is it 60FPS? Does it use motion blur?

Zaptruder

Banned
Sho Nuff said:

Is it slow because the gameplay is tied to FPS speed? or is the gameplay just slow?

It looks alright in the trailers... but... then, they're trailers :/

Top Bottom