• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tales of The Borderlands leaked. Releasing on October 21, 2022

Draugoth

Gold Member
FaYEB-jVsAAo7Af

Pre Order Link

About this item​

• Pre-order to get the Adventure Capital Pack , featuring cosmetics for Anu, Octavio, and Fran, 10,000 in-game currency and an in-game FL4K Vaultlander collectible!
  • Decide the fates of altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious, "streetwise" brother Octavio, and the fierce, frogurt-slinging Fran. With nothing left to lose and everything to gain, you'll claw and con your way through this thrilling five-part story!
  • The Borderlands aren't just home to Vault Hunters, psychos, and weapons-corp CEOs—they're full of downtrodden, intrepid civilians just trying to get by. With a host of returning and fresh faces, this unforgettable tale is sure to delight fans new and old.
  • The decisions you make determine how your story ends in unexpected ways. Whether it's Anu's vision of a universe that markets more than weapons, Octavio's dreams of fame and fortune, or Fran's frosty plot for revenge—their success or failure depends on you.

Last edited:
Not a chance in hell it releases in 2 months lmao

Hope I'm wrong though, first one was great

EDIT: already taken down

Last edited:

Fbh

Loved the first one but since this one is being done internally by Gearbox I have zero interest in it

Last edited:

Kuranghi

"Decide the fates of altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious, "streetwise" brother Octavio, and the fierce, frogurt-slinging Fran."

Whats the chances this doesn't mean a Mary Sue-entist, a grifter moron tramp man who's basically just comic relief and a... I don't want to speculate what the last part means tbh.

It was taken down so for those curious, it was listed at 50.

Seeing as this is the deluxe version I'm assuming the normal is what, 30?

EDIT: also, listed last gen, current gen, and switch, so current gen probably gets better performance

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
the first one is my favorite tell tale game
There is no indication here that Telltale games is even involved in this. I'm holding on to my excitement about this until we get more details.

There is no indication here that Telltale games is even involved in this. I'm holding on to my excitement about this until we get more details.
That's because they literally aren't. Telltale is working on wolf among us 2 and the expanse

This game is developed by gearbox and published by take 2

jshackles

That's because they literally aren't. Telltale is working on wolf among us 2 and the expanse

Yeah, the box art is pretty clear on that. I just meant we might learn that some of the old Telltale crew from the previous game might be involved as consultants or something.

Yeah, the box art is pretty clear on that. I just meant we might learn that some of the old Telltale crew from the previous game might be involved as consultants or something.
Oh, yeah I have absolutely no clue who went where when telltale originally broke up, and who came back....

Hopefully at least one of these upcoming games pans out, lot of cool stuff you could do with the borderlands/expanse/wolf among us settings

jaysius

Banned

Jesus it's like being cured of AIDS just to get ass and ball cancer, with tit cancer thrown in for the ultimate nut punch.

It will be interesting if the writing its actually good now that TTG hacks aren't involved. Although if that cuck guy is writing this with his ugly sister as Tina then it's just as fucked.

Last edited:
  • Pre-order to get the Adventure Capital Pack , featuring cosmetics for Anu, Octavio, and Fran, 10,000 in-game currency and an in-game FL4K Vaultlander collectible!

wtf-what-the-fuck-is-that.gif

jshackles

best case scenario: the first game had a money system where you could do various tasks (like stealing from NPCs and such) to earn "in-game currency" that unlocks various dialog choices and decisions later on in the game and can be used at the end of the game to power up your characters if you have cash left over. So maybe it'll be that?

what this actually means, given that this is 2K and gearbox and there is already mention of cosmetics, is that this game will have microtransactions

MaKTaiL

Came here to say the same thing. I absolutely bet this won't play or be remotely as good as the first one. MTs do not belong in the type of game.

Top Bottom