• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Update for Grand Theft Auto Online Coming Next Week

Hip Hop

*And a hint of even more things to come in the future:
Due to a surge in high-end crime across southern San Andreas, demand for luxury goods and services is at an all-time high. Upscale merchants of all kinds are scrambling to fill their inventories to serve the newly wealthy. The first of two major deliveries this summer will be hitting the showrooms of luxury car dealerships, the shelves of top arms suppliers and other prestigious retailers in June. Here are a few new screenshots featuring some of the new rides and accessories coming to GTA Online next week – *and be on the lookout for another big shipment coming this summer.
actual_1433168781.jpg

The solid gold Buckingham Luxor Deluxe shines in the Los Santos skies.
actual_1433168733.jpg

The classic lines of the new Albany Virgo add style to any garage.
actual_1433168803.jpg

Hundreds of new clothing items and accessories are arriving to exclusive clothiers.
actual_1433168705.jpg

The Combat PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) coming soon to Ammu-Nation.

Few more at the link:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...illgotten&utm_campaign=gtao_illgotten06012015

Omni

Updates are nice but I grew bored of grinding the cash for new things. Might as well not even be in the game.

mario_O

I haven't touched the online in a while, do you still spend half of the time watching loading screens?

I really need them to make the stuff from the Heist update available in singleplayer. Gotta get my hands on that Hydra.

Cool, I think I have over 20M to spend and I'm not interested in the war vehicles that were introduced with the heist update.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Man, with The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, Bloodborne, DOTA/CSGO/BF4, I've completely forgot about GTA V. I need to finish some of the others fast so I can get in on this.

Top Bottom