• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nights of Azure (Yoru no Nai Kuni) coming westward

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Koei Tecmo is bringing the newest GUST RPG over.

BURLINGAME, Calif. – October 28th 2015 – KOEI TECMO America is delighted to announce the upcoming western release of successful new IP from GUST studios, Nights of Azure. Originally released in Japan this fall as Yoru No Nai Kuni, Nights of Azure is currently development for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and is slated for release across North America on March 29th, 2016. In celebration of this announcement, KOEI TECMO has released a new, introductory trailer for this new IP, along with a first batch of assets.

Under the direction of Keisuke Kikuchi (Fatal Frame, Deception IV), Nights of Azure marks a new, darker direction for GUST studios while maintaining many of the gameplay elements adored by dedicated fans of the studio.

Nights of Azure is a tragic tale of two friends faced with impossible decisions that will test their loyalty to their quest and to each other. Set on an uncharted island that floats in the North Sea, Nights of Azure paints a picture of a land where nights are tormented by azure-blooded demons. In this kingdom of Ruswal, very few people leave their homes after the sun has set, let alone have the strength and skill to take on these powerful monsters. One of the best among these brave few is the protagonist, Arnice, a knight of great skill and power, who is assisted by her friend and priestess Lilysse in a quest to rid the land of demons. However, they soon find out that the solution to the island’s problems might not be as simple as defeating enemies in battle.

Edit: Apparently the US date is new, so hey!

Dio

Banned
Is the Vita version still out of question? Ive a PS4 but I prefer to play this on a portable device.

On Vita, the game's IQ is like this:

4D1nGK8.jpg

On PS4:

If you don't mind that, the Vita version did that to keep framerate up so it's not like it runs like canned ass.

It's not bad but feels amateur, they are Koei, the could ask the Japanese division for some raw material.

Ah okay. Well this game won't recieve the highest budget, so I'm fine with that. Making a new trailer would be a waste. Better than no marketing at all.

18-Volt

Hi everyone.

This is the first time we announced the released date for NA.

We just uploaded the announcement trailer for the game.Check it out :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6mHNCzrxJ0

Thanks ^^

I really need this game on Vita, guys. I desperately need to play some action RPG on ANY handheld.

If you don't mind that, the Vita version did that to keep framerate up so it's not like it runs like canned ass.

Most people would be Ok with all the compromises to play these stuff on the go. I know I do.

Shizuka

I'm still waiting for confirmation for the Vita version. I don't own a PS4 and they're not bringing the PS3 version.

I bought my PS4 December 2014 and only have 3 games as of today but next year on the first quarter I have like 10 games on my buy list that includes this game. As soon as I see this game pop on Amazon I'll pre-order, 2016 is going to ruin me but I'm so happy about that. XD

Zeta Oni

So that's looking like a no on the vita release?

Was really looking forward to this game, guess I'll end up importing it.

Top Bottom