• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden Black - Gamespot review

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/ninjagaidenblack/review.html

Ninja Gaiden Black fulfills the last bits of untapped potential in what already was a truly extraordinary game and an instant classic. Though the underlying gameplay is mostly unchanged, by presenting so many more modes and options, Ninja Gaiden Black unleashes the absolute best this gameplay has to offer. With the launch of the Xbox 360 now just weeks away, you have to wonder exactly how the next generation of games could possibly improve on something like this.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Does Black only have hard difficulties or does it just add additional difficulties but you could still play it on normal or... whatever the level below normal is? ;)

Yes I am a Ninja Gaiden wuss... damn game....

Mrbob

DarienA said:
Does Black only have hard difficulties or does it just add additional difficulties but you could still play it on normal or... whatever the level below normal is? ;)

Yes I am a Ninja Gaiden wuss... damn game....

Ninja dog mode is your friend.

Xbox GOTY!!!!

EGM92

I got an Xbox for the original NG, now I guess I have to buy another XB or find a replacement DVD drive for my xbox to play this.

EGM92 said:
I got an Xbox for the original NG, now I guess I have to buy another XB or find a replacement DVD drive for my xbox to play this.

Same here, it's bullshit my dvd drive died. I think it was because my sister was constantly watching dvd movies on it.

Demigod Mac

Only one thing bothers me about this game.

It will likely continue Team Ninja's retarded policy of No Memory Card transfers.

Which means we won't be able to transfer our progress to the Xbox 360. Lame.

HokieJoe

Shit, it looks like I have to buy this damn game again to make sure that Itagaki brings NG2 to the 360.

I don't want to, but I feel that it's my mission. :)

EGM92

Haha I just got a call from a girlfriend at EB, IT'S IN STOCK AND I'M GETTING MY COPY TONIGHT AFTER SHE LEAVES WORK EEK!! I can't wait, I haven't played the hurricane packs but the original NG wasn't hard at all, after the steep learning curve that is :D . Now the hunt begins for a new xbox.

Anyone have any predictions as to what GAF will rate this game? C+ maybe?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
EGM92 said:
Haha I just got a call from a girlfriend at EB, IT'S IN STOCK AND I'M GETTING MY COPY TONIGHT AFTER SHE LEAVES WORK EEK!!

are you going to pee in her mouth?

EGM92

Wario64 said:
are you going to pee in her mouth?
...not exactly pee but something may be going into her mouth :D she's great though she hates working there but it's a job and it pays money, she's not really motivated to sell anything or try to presuade people to pre-order stuff, and hey she always sets aside stuff she knows I want even when people have pre-orders :lol

Top Bottom