• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo loses $2.4bn in market value after ‘incorrect’ Switch Lite sales report

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Why would i be nervous??
i have no reason to, the PS4 is leading the pack with a big margine, i have games to play and i have coming games like Death Stranding, the Last of Us2, FFVIIR, the GoT, ( all exclusive PS4 games) and are looking forward to more games in 2020 and the PS5 on the horizon. No need to be nervous ore worried, Nintendo fans should be nervous. What will be the next Nintendo console and will Nintendo be hanging on on to more than 20 years old franchises over and over again?? Yes you should be worried.😉
Yeah moving the goalpost. And when the Ps5 comes out nobody will buy a PS4 anymore, and Sony will stop making the PS4 when the PS5 comes out, right??
When the PS5 comes out there will be aprox 115 mil PS4's out in the wild and will stil sell even if the PS5 is out.
I swear you guys, think before you write.

FFVII R is not a first party game from Sony, it is infact third party game. It was SE decision to make it for the PS4.
And to make your answer voit, how many games Sony made from the same franchise the last 20 years? How many Mariogames, Pickmin games and spin offs has Nintendo made the last 20 years?? I rest my chase😉
How much are you getting paid for your console warring?

DR2K

Banned
No you wouldn’t have.

I have over 40 games on my switch. Have dealt with drift on 3 different L joy cons. I’m not going thru the hassle of putting all my digital games on this platform only to have to replace the entire thing when the stick craps out.

Bitch

Owari

I have over 40 games on my switch. Have dealt with drift on 3 different L joy cons. I’m not going thru the hassle of putting all my digital games on this platform only to have to replace the entire thing when the stick craps out.

Bitch
You act as if that process takes more than 10 minutes. If this 1% of Lite problem is what is causing you to not get the system, you were likely not gonna get it anyway.

Kenpachii

Never cared for drifting sticks, i got one on a xbox360 controller i use for emulators. And it doesn't bother me even remotely.

Another day for Nintendo. Why were people going to mass buy a shittier switch when the original model was and still is on a big sale. I see people playing those big ass OG switches in public.

How much are you getting paid for your console warring?
Yeah, how original, so when i give my opinion i'am getting paid.
When someone is pointing out something negative about Nintendo the warriors coming out, got it.
Nintendo is money grabbing as always. Want more proof?
For the mobile game Mariokart you can not play with Mario. Nintendo let you play with Mario when you pay $20!!
I rest my chase.

Meesh

I don't get it. Isn't 114k good for 3 days? I know it's 160-170k, but even 114k sounds good. Why were they expecting 300k? It isn't the holidays yet.
Wont lie, looking forward to the holiday console LEs.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
When someone is pointing out something negative about Nintendo the warriors coming out, got it.
For the mobile game Mariokart you can not play with Mario. Nintendo let you play with Mario when you pay $20!!
I rest my chase.
Why even bring up mobile games at all? Everyone knows they are cash grabs no matter which company makes games for it. I play with the real deal on all current and past gen systems and computers. A shame you can't do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrisPy2019

I dont think Nintendo made the right choice to release the lite. It makes the normal one useless for alot of people and the whole switch family is devalued because a cheap version exists that is not weaker than the big version.

If the lite would be a cheap 1024*576 version of the normal switch that would have been a better idea.

Now they need to focus on showing why the normal switch is worth it by mentioning 2 controllers (instant multiplayer) and other things.

Switch is competing with itself now.

I rest my chase.

Your honor, the DA has no choice but to give up on the action, the case presented was too strong. Nintendo is to be found guilty on the crimes of grabbing money, not allowing you to play Mario in a mobile spinoff and forcing you to play that game until you shell out the cash. For the atrocities committed, we can only in good faith recommend that everyone in this community burn their entire Nintendo collection and play nothing but cinematic walking simulators from now on.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Your honor, the DA has no choice but to give up on the action, the case presented was too strong. Nintendo is to be found guilty on the crimes of grabbing money, not allowing you to play Mario in a mobile spinoff and forcing you to play that game until you shell out the cash. For the atrocities committed, we can only in good faith recommend that everyone in this community burn their entire Nintendo collection and play nothing but cinematic walking simulators from now on.
I tried. My joking bluff to make him admit he was a biased Sony fanatic worked but it backfired in the end since he pulled the mobile card on me so now Nintendo is doomed yet again. I'll remove my badge in shame.
4N1ayrl.gif

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I rest my chase.
You have a point. However, to Nintendo's defense, were it not for them, the japanese market would be dead right now.

Actually, the whole videogame market would have been dead, since they ressurrected it in the 80's..

Last edited:
Top Bottom