• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of Japans homepage gets updated.

ziran

it's really nice!

neat and clean, very touch generations. definitely the right move.

A_Lee_N said:
Now for Nintendo of America to do something about that trainwreck of a homepage of theirs...
and Nintendo Europe, their site is probably worse.

E-phonk

Banned
NoE's site is fugly beyond comprehension. Hire some decent designer with all the money we are throwing at you damnit!

wsippel

Banned
Very nice. God, I hope they'll relaunch NoE soon using the same design. NoEs website is fugly, hardly usable and buggy...

Mato

Nintendo of Japan's site is always very pretty. I adore this graphic design-ish, clean, miniatur-ish, informative style that they have. I'm glad they have a similar direction for all their newest products.

Jonnyram

A_Lee_N said:
.. with a facelift. It's really just the front page though as the DS subpages still look the same.
The Wii page changed a lot, and all 4 of Nintendo's launch games got updated sites. On top of that, they have pages for all the third party launch games too, with lots of screens and boxart on each.

Lee N

Membre
Jonnyram said:
The Wii page changed a lot
.. not as much "changed" as they actually did get pages. The previous Wii pages were really just placeholders, so this was expected.

But yeah, there's more news than just the front page. Would have been nice if they updated the DS pages to match the Wii pages though, now they just seem "old" im comparison.

fushi

Browsing around you'll notice that most of the text is now put into images using a more sans-serif'ish font. Hmm.

Top Bottom