• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo should call the controller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kii.

Something like:

Nintendo™ introduce the Kii™

Nintendo are proud to present the official name for the remote controller used with our new game console Wii™ - Kii™ It's the Kii™ to understand our philosophy behind Wii™ and the Kii™ in controlling the games. Together with Wii™ the Kii™ is essential for the future. It is also a Kii™ part of Nintendos business strategy and its importance can't be underestimated. Nintendo now gives you the Kii™ to enjoy our games, the virtual console and the many exciting and innovating aspects of the Mii™ interface.

key.png

Yes.

Amir0x

Banned
I think if it wasn't already established that Wii is a lame name, creating something also called "Kii" that had to be spouted like a two-bit marketing catchphrase would highlight it even more.

Aristotlekh said:
They'd be so sued by Wikipedia lol

But seriously, wtf
The term "wiki" isn't owned by Wikipedia, it's a general term describing a specific type of website used to store and reference information. Wikipedia is one example of a wiki.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
But people, think about it. You could go into a store and ask for the super KiiWii-pack.

Oh, ****, just shoot me.

Ah I Sii That Would Bii Great…Dii Ya Think Wii Should Contact Nintendo And Have Some Tii…

…Gii Ya Think?

I Love Reggie Hii Is So Great!

Keyser Soze said:
Ah I Sii That Would Bii Great…Dii Ya Think Wii Should Contact Nintendo And Have Some Tii…

…Gii Ya Think?

I Love Reggie Hii Is So Great!

1142640803150.jpg

"Keep adding i's guys! Eventually ONE of the products will catch on! Just look at Apple!"

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
gut.gif

I was about to post the GameFAQs logo but this avatar does a better job at conveying my feelings about this thread.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Amir0x said:
I think if it wasn't already established that Wii is a lame name, creating something also called "Kii" that had to be spouted like a two-bit marketing catchphrase would highlight it even more.

Agreed, this would be going above and beyond attempting to be... cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom