• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Summer Sales - Europe

Shiggy

Summer Sales – Only for My Nintendo Members (until August 10)

Retail games:
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (Nintendo) - EUR 27.99 instead of EUR 39.99
Mario Party: Star Rush (Nintendo) - EUR 27.99 instead of EUR 39.99
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (Nintendo) - EUR 31.49 instead of EUR 44.99
Nintendo presents: New Style Boutique 2 - Fashion Forward (Nintendo) - EUR 27.99 instead of EUR 39.99
Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo) - EUR 24.49 instead of EUR 34.99
Ultimate NES Remix (Nintendo) - EUR 27.99 instead of EUR 39.99
Monster Hunter Generations (CAPCOM) - EUR 31.49 instead of EUR 44.99
DRAGON QUEST VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past - EUR 27.99 instead of EUR 39.99
Picross 3D: Round 2 (Nintendo) - EUR 24.49 instead of EUR 34.99

eShop games:
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (Nintendo) - EUR 6.99 instead of EUR 9.99
Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (Nintendo) - EUR 6.99 instead of EUR 9.99
Pullblox (Nintendo) - EUR 4.19 instead of EUR 5.99
Nintendo Pocket Football Club (Nintendo) - EUR 10.49 instead of EUR 14.99
Dillon's Rolling Western (Nintendo) - EUR 6.99 instead of EUR 9.99

VC games
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Nintendo) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 7.99
Super Mario Kart (Nintendo) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 7.99
Super Mario World (Nintendo) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 7.99
F-ZERO (Nintendo) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 7.99
EarthBound (Nintendo) - EUR 4.99 instead of EUR 9.99

Summer Sales – Open to everyone (until August 10)
StreetPass Mii Plaza:
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Slot Racer (Nintendo) - EUR 2.09 instead of EUR 2.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Trader (Nintendo) - EUR 2.09 instead of EUR 2.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Chef (Nintendo) - EUR 2.09 instead of EUR 2.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Ninja (Nintendo) - EUR 2.09 instead of EUR 2.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Explorers (Nintendo) - EUR 2.09 instead of EUR 2.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Squad (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Garden (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Battle (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Mansion (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Fishing (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Mii Plaza Premium (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: StreetPass Zombies (Nintendo) - EUR 3.49 instead of EUR 4.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Pack 2 (Nintendo) - EUR 5.59 instead of EUR 7.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Thank You Pack (Nintendo) - EUR 5.59 instead of EUR 7.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Pack 3 (Excluding StreetPass Slot Racer) (Nintendo) - EUR 6.29 instead of EUR 8.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Pack 3 (Excluding StreetPass Trader) (Nintendo) - EUR 6.29 instead of EUR 8.99
StreetPass Mii Plaza: Pack 1 (Nintendo) - EUR 10.49 instead of EUR 14.99

Themes:
Super Mario Bros/ Famicom Cartridge (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
NES Jumping Mario (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
NES Fire Mario (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Mario Characters (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Animal Crossing: Summer Fun (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Animal Crossing: Gardening Weather (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - My Town (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Dire Moon (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Gold Edition (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
NES Sword- swinging Link (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
NES Samus Aran (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
New Style Boutique 2 - Caprice Chalet (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Nintendo presents: New Style Boutique 2 - Dressed Up (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Tomodachi Life - Speech Bubble (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99
Pullblox: Mallo & Friends (Nintendo) - EUR 0.99 instead of EUR 1.99

Capcom sale: (until August 10)
Nintendo 3DS:
Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 8.99 instead of EUR 29.99
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 9.99
Super Street Fighter IV 3D (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 6.99 instead of EUR 19.99
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 9.99 instead of EUR 24.99
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 14.99 instead of EUR 29.99
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 14.99 instead of EUR 29.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 7.99 instead of EUR

Wii U:
Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM) - EUR 7.99 instead of EUR 49.99
DuckTales: Remastered (CAPCOM) - EUR 5.99 instead of EUR 14.99
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (CAPCOM Europe) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 14.99

TheMoon

They put the themes on sale so they could have "up to 50% off" on their banner and not just "up to 30% off" :p

gonna grab that Mario Famicom art theme. always looked gorgeous.

Ridley327

They put the themes on sale so they could have "up to 50% off" on their banner and not just "up to 30% off" :p

gonna grab that Mario Famicom art theme. always looked gorgeous.

Hey now, the VC games are also 50% off.

That is one stingy discount for MHG, though.

TheMoon

Hey now, the VC games are also 50% off.

That is one stingy discount for MHG, though.

oh right, ignored them because - as usual - I already have all of them. if only they would put VC games on sale that I have not yet bought but still would want to (if only they were a bit cheaper..... HINT HINT)...

oti

Banned
A Link to the Past is supposed to be pretty good on N3DS, right? Didn't merge my 3DS and Switch balance since I'm using a new email on Switch. There are worse ways to spend eShop balance.

Strings

602-Galaxy-Quest-quotes.gif

YBdisk

Why won't capcpom ever put their wiiu vc titles on sale? I still want to buy zero 1,2,3 and battle network 2,3.

Pff what a joke!

Tizoc

I am considering getting these-

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (Nintendo) - EUR 6.99 instead of EUR 9.99
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Nintendo) - EUR 3.99 instead of EUR 7.99

My region is UK so in GBP those'd be under GBP 50 right?
Would like impressions on some of them if possible please

oti

Banned
For whatever reason my MyNintendo account isn't linked on the 3DS. Not interested in digging through Nintendo's account system rules to change that, oh well. I'm sure Nintendo will sell me ALTTP another time.

I have 10€ on my 3DS. Thinking of getting the Mega Man Collection and that Mario Famicom 3DS theme. Just so that I can get rid of it. Too bad the latest Pheonix Wright is 15€.

-shadow-

Might get Earthbound on the go and Spirit of Justice. Would've preferred physical, but that game seems crazy expensive in most stores.

BAW

Banned
Buying the 5 SNES games and that's it. These will go well with my digital copy of Super Metroid which I also bought at 50% discount a few weeks back.

It's always the same VC games go on sale over and over yet there's a massive slice of them that just never do, such a let down.

Also you couldn't throw Rolling Western 2 up there as well as the first? bah, so close yet so far with Nintendo sales.

Jazzem

A Link to the Past is supposed to be pretty good on N3DS, right? Didn't merge my 3DS and Switch balance since I'm using a new email on Switch. There are worse ways to spend eShop balance.

Aye, SNES games are really nice on 3DS with the 1:1 pixel matching option. Just be aware that does give a slightly incorrect aspect ratio, as the pixels are meant to be slightly wider. I didn't really end up minding, it means the games are slightly more 'narrow' but it's nowhere near as bad as 4:3 stretched to 16:9. You can play at correct aspect ratio which is on by default, but it's far blurrier just like NES on 3DS VC.

From what I remember the colours are pretty decently vivid too, so none of the annoying dark filter nonsense.

B_Signal

Can't help but think, with a burst of people picking one up for Splatoon (including me), expanding this so there was something discounted on the Switch would have worked wonders for people wanting a 2nd game to play (me)

Jazzem

Can't help but think, with a burst of people picking one up for Splatoon (including me), expanding this so there was something discounted on the Switch would have worked wonders for people wanting a 2nd game to play (me)

The daft thing is that the couple of times games have gone on sale, they've only had visibility if they were in the best sellers. Puyo Tetris was 20% off recently but you basically have to actively search for it...

War3333

The daft thing is that the couple of times games have gone on sale, they've only had visibility if they were in the best sellers. Puyo Tetris was 20% off recently but you basically have to actively search for it...

Not really I had the news of the discount popping up every time when the console was brought up from the standby
And from the news there was a direct link for the eshop.
The eshop itself is quite barebone but eShop+News is quite effective.

Jazzem

Not really I had the news of the discount popping up every time when the console was brought up from the standby
And from the news there was a direct link for the eshop.
The eshop itself is quite barebone but eShop+News is quite effective.

Ah yeah I did forget about news, still it should be a mix of that and more visibility on the eshop itself.

maxcriden

I am considering getting these-

My region is UK so in GBP those'd be under GBP 50 right?
Would like impressions on some of them if possible please

Impressions:

MvDK: have played other games in the series, very fun touch screen puzzler.
Dr. Mario: Dr. Mario w/ an additional mode
Pullblox: delightful platform puzzler. focus on puzzling. initially easier then gets very tricky. lots of puzzles included.
LTTP: a classic top-down action adventure game starring a boy on a quest. very smooth gameplay.
SMW: a classic 2D side scrolling platformer starring a highly agile plumber. great level design.
F-ZERO: fast-paced difficult racer.
EarthBound: cult classic RPG. haven't played it though.

Tizoc

Impressions:

MvDK: have played other games in the series, very fun touch screen puzzler.
Dr. Mario: Dr. Mario w/ an additional mode
Pullblox: delightful platform puzzler. focus on puzzling. initially easier then gets very tricky. lots of puzzles included.
LTTP: a classic top-down action adventure game starring a boy on a quest. very smooth gameplay.
SMW: a classic 2D side scrolling platformer starring a highly agile plumber. great level design.
F-ZERO: fast-paced difficult racer.
EarthBound: cult classic RPG. haven't played it though.
Thanks
I know about a few of them but wanted impressions for the test

scamander

Banned
Now that it's on sale on the eShop I wanted to buy Picross 3D 2 there. Glad I didn't yet:
Usually I prefer my games digital (especially those that you play often and in short bursts), but I'm willing to cope with the inconvenience at that price. :)

Top Bottom