• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo - "We have expectations about when Metroid Prime 4 is going to be released" .

Skyfox

“We are happy to reveal that we expect completion in 2059. This will be close to the time the batteries in the last remaining switches have decomposed.”

Reason they may know but won't tell us is because they don't wanna tease [us] Metroid fans. Which I think is okay due to how long it's been since the last [good] one.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I don’t really understand this thread to be honest, if they didn’t have an idea when they wanted this game they would have never put the teaser trailer in their sizzle roll.

jadedm17

Zelda Switch was my first true Zelda experience (mild NES at friends, ditto Gamecube... 30 minutes of WW WiiU) so it sold me.
If Im being honest I never played much SM64, beat Sunshine or truely played enough of Galaxy.... Mario Odyssey was my first completed 3D Mario.

Its made Metroid Prime 4 a day one purchase, I trust Nintendo and I'm willing to support everything they're doing on Switch. They can do what they want, I'm there, so why rush?

I'll hold my breath for 18 months, Nintendo. :lollipop_anxious_sweat: There's no way this game launches before summer 2020.

South Park Stick of Truth was delayed 4 times, once every season until it released 12 months after first said to release; Game was incredible. I bought the sequel and havent even started it. The point i'm making is its the perfect example of Nintendos motto of "a good game is good forever".
It's like Smash Bros Ultimate... If 99% of us will buy it no matter when it release and what it actually contains then whats the motivation? Smash being as incredible as it is shows Nintendo's devotion to quality and going the extra mile.
I'm not a Nintendo fanboy promise, but i love my Switch.

Codes 208

Early-mid 2020 confirmed then lol.
I sadly....agree with this. Seems they would have shown something if they were relatively within a year out.
Well while we technically got our first look at BotW in 2015, we didn’t get the in-depth hands-on at e3 2016 which was within a year of it’s release.

If we don’t see it by this year’s E3 then I can definitely agree.

Top Bottom