• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Wii... here I come.... Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonki.

Banned
I am now going to be buying a Wii on launch. The pathetic amount of PS3's for launch is most likely going to make me hold off from getting that system until MGS4 or until a killer AAA title comes out.

How could this happen to me? I made my mistakes.. Got no where to run...

Seriously though.. It was pretty bad.. 6 at some locations and ZERO at places that were expecting 10 or 15.

I'm only buying a Wii out of depression though.. And NO game will make me happy.

I'm thinking I should scrap all that and just buy guitar hero II with 2 controllers.

You're depressed - and thus you're going to buy a system you apparently have little interest in?

I will never understand gamers.

Mrbob

Zelda. Only Wii game worth buying at launch and the one that will be in your system a long time.

Stop crying, TP sounds like it turned out awesome and is the best game Nintendo has made since Ocarina of Time.

It's for the best.

Now have some pie! :)

pie.jpg

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
What about a 360? Gears and Dead Rising and Oblivion and Ridge Racer 6 (Its a steal at its current price) and maybe SF2 and Geo Wars for XBLA for almost what that 60 GB PS3 would have cost you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom