• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World Championships 2017 Thread

Neoxon

Look what Etika found...

image.jpg

For reference, Etika is actually at the event.

Still less than 10,000. I feel if they had a major announcement they would have actually highlighted "And New Announcements".

Still I'm actually excited to just watch the event.

It's going to be a Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart Opener, if it's Splatoon 2, at least label each person better this time around.

Edit: Starting now.

😍 cutie pie host. Hopefully it's not too cringey.

Yessss. Jordan is here. Best Nintendo host in years. Loved his ARMs coverage.

Haruko

I want John Numbers to become THE TWO TIME, BACK to BACK video game champion in the Nintendo gaming community

CiQeaR0.png

So wait, the age categories are mixed? Good luck to the younguns then. I'm sure there's going to be one that'll make it a fair distance in.

Mory Dunz

Nice song choice
Wonder if they'll bring back the girl who commentated alongside Jordan Kent for Splatoon 2. for splatoon again. That was a really good team.

Regiruler

3 player finals?
Nice song choice
Wonder if they'll bring back the girl who commentated alongside Jordan Kent for Splatoon 2. for splatoon again. That was a really good team.

Who commented ARMS with him? They were good together, didn't care for the Splatoon 2 commentary.

Top Bottom