• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that the Ghost is clear, which Xbox Game Studio E3 game are you most excited for? [Poll]

Which Xbox Game Studio game are you most excited for?

• Total voters

dottme

I’ve said Fable but it’s more by default than something I’m really hype for.

Currently I mainly wait Ghost of Tsushima, Cyberpunk and Astral Chain.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I was hyped about Halo but flight simulator is the game I actually flipped out on reveal for.
My g/f and I actually argued if it was a video game or a movie before we realized what it was.
It looks fucking incredible. Too bad I hate that style of game, because the graphics are crazy incredible.

I am not sure which is funnier, ‘the ghost is clear’ or the fact that ‘the coast is clear’ doesn’t make any sense either :D

But to the question, super excited about Halo Infinite. Halo 5 MP was goat and maybe, just maybe, they can finally make a campaign worth a damn as well.

I imagine it's a throw-back to medieval Britain, where the people walking and doing the checks would report back that the coast is clear. In other words "there are no enemy ships on the horizon and none have docked on the beach since my last inspection".

OT: I voted for wasteland 3, but why choose when I have gamepass?

Reactions: TLZ

-MD-

I don't even care about Halo but I guess I'll go with infinite since we're starved for new multiplayer shooters.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Clearly Ori 2. Number 2 would be Psychonauts 2. The only remaining game I would even play is Battletoads. All the other games require monetary incentives for me to play.

Yoshi

I don't even care about Halo but I guess I'll go with infinite since we're starved for new multiplayer shooters.
Starved for multiplayer shooters? Isn't that one of the most popular genres? Call of Duty (every year), Battlefront (every second year), Gears (every second year?), Halo (Every third year?), Fortnite, Overwatch, Splatoon 2, it does not end. How can one be starved for multiplayer shooters?

-MD-

Starved for multiplayer shooters? Isn't that one of the most popular genres? Call of Duty (every year), Battlefront (every second year), Gears (every second year?), Halo (Every third year?), Fortnite, Overwatch, Splatoon 2, it does not end. How can one be starved for multiplayer shooters?

Now make a list of multiplayer shooters that aren't tired annual rehashes.

And I'm specifically talking first person shooters.

Yoshi

Now make a list of multiplayer shooters that aren't tired annual rehashes.

And I'm specifically talking first person shooters.
My original list:
Call of Duty (annual), Battlefront (every second year), Gears (tps), Halo, Fortnite (TPS), Overwatch, Splatoon 2 (TPS)
Is joined by the following games this year so far, for instance:
Far Cry New Dawn, Overload

As a fan of futuristic racers, arcade racers and 3D platformers, I can tell you that you do not know what starving in terms of games means (and classical adventure players will probably remember even darker times for them).

-MD-

My original list:
Call of Duty (annual), Battlefront (every second year), Gears (tps), Halo, Fortnite (TPS), Overwatch, Splatoon 2 (TPS)
Is joined by the following games this year so far, for instance:
Far Cry New Dawn, Overload

As a fan of futuristic racers, arcade racers and 3D platformers, I can tell you that you do not know what starving in terms of games means (and classical adventure players will probably remember even darker times for them).

Far Cry New Dawn is a multiplayer shooter now? And what the hell is an Overload?

So we got Battlefront, a game nobody plays and Overwatch, a game from 2016. What am I gonna do with all these choices...

And 3D platformers are everywhere now, try being a fan of car combat games.

yurinka

I thought they had 14 games at E3, where are the other 4 (well, 5 since Fable wasn't announced)? Maybe already published ones like Forza Horizon 4?

Last edited:

Starfield

I think it's easy to say that for most people it will probably be Halo: Infinite, including myself.

After that I am most excited for Age of Empires lV alltough we haven't seen anyhting of it yet. I hope they dont fuck up

Yoshi

And 3D platformers are everywhere now, try being a fan of car combat games.
Are they? To my best knowledge we had zero this year so far (with only one announced, which is just a Switch port of 2018's Spyro Trilogy), and I think the only ones even announced beyond Spyro are Psychonauts 2 and Clive & Wrench (or am I missing any?). However, yeah, the situation is better than with car combat games. Which I also like by the way.

My g/f and I actually argued if it was a video game or a movie before we realized what it was.
It looks fucking incredible. Too bad I hate that style of game, because the graphics are crazy incredible.

Growing up flight simulator games on PC were always the best of the best so to see this game brought out and how it looks graphically is just insane.

Clearly Ori 2. Number 2 would be Psychonauts 2. The only remaining game I would even play is Battletoads. All the other games require monetary incentives for me to play.

Yoshi Yoshi , why you hurt me so? You're German, Microsoft Flight Simulator should be on the forefront of your mind. It's the only correct answer.

0bA1qX5.png

Steig in das Scheisse Flugzeug, Yoshi!

Yoshi

Yoshi Yoshi , why you hurt me so? You're German, Microsoft Flight Simulator should be on the forefront of your mind. It's the only correct answer.

0bA1qX5.png

Steig in das Scheiß Flugzeug, Yoshi!
Because, unlike almost all other humans in Germany, I do not like simulations, sorry :(. But I fixed the German sentence for you, as a reparation

NahaNago

I'm looking forward to the age of empires 2 game but I don't know if I'm going to buy the game for the third time. Ori looks breathtakingly beautiful but I still haven't even played the first one. I chose Ori since I'm most likely to buy that game most but I'm more hyped to see news about halo even though I haven't even put that collection in to my xbox one.

Last edited:
D for Deutschland, that's fine. If English was my first language, I probably wouldn't have learnt another language at all ^^.

German is kinda weird as a Norwegian. You understand a lot of words, being a Northern Germanic language, but the German grammar is Dark Souls. I'm currently learning Japanese, but one day I'm going to learn German and clear the Dark Souls of language. 😤

Top Bottom