• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYCC Comic-Con 2015 - Panels Schedule

salromano

Comic-Con in New York City has begun, so I figured I'd throw together this handy schedule.

Thursday, October 8

5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
TVIZ Media Presents: An Evening with Masashi Kishimoto, Creator of Naruto

Speakers: Masashi Kishimoto
Description: The creator of th e global phenomenon known as Naruto makes his first appearance outside Japan! The legendary Kishimoto Sensei will discuss his career and creative process and answer questions about his work. Attendees will also have a chance to win some very special prizes . This Panel of a lifetime is brought to you in partnership with the Japan Foundation. The Main Stage is cleared between Panels. All Main Stage Panels require a wristband.

6:45 to 7:45 p.m.
World of Capcom

Description: Come by to get the latest news and updates on all of Capcom’s highly anticipated games such as Street Fighter V, Umbrella Corps, Resident Evil 0 and Mega Man Legacy Collection. Additionally, attendees will be provided with a roundup including exclusive first looks of cool goods and collectibles based on popular Capcom IP.

Friday, October 9

12:45 to 1:45 p.m.
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers: Meet the Talent Behind the Videogame

Description: Go behind the scenes with the LEGO Marvel’s Avengers development team, including Arthur Parsons(Game Director, TT Games), Mike Jones (Executive Producer, Marvel Games) and Bill Rosemann(Creative Director, Marvel Games), for an inside look at the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from Marvel’s The Avengers, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and more. Moderated by Marvel’s Ryan Penagos (Agent M, Executive Editorial Director, Marvel Digital), this celebration of all things Avengers will provide fans with an exclusive look at a brand new gameplay trailer, in-game character reveals and the latest artwork/videos featuring content from across the Marvel Cinematic and Comic Universe, all told through the LEGO lens with a splash of classic LEGO humor. Be on the lookout for news on special guest appearances as well! LEGO Marvel’s Avengers will be available on January 26, 2016.

4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Sunrise & Bandai Namco Pictures Official

Speakers: Akane Hagino Masayuki Ozaki
Description: An official joint Panel presented by SUNRISE and its newly established spinoff company BANDAI NAMCO Pictures (BNP). SUNRISE Inc., is known for the Mobile Suit Gundam Series, Love Live!, Cowboy Bebop and The Vision of Escaflowne. BANDAI NAMCO Pictures have brought to you TIGER & B UNNY and GINTAMA. The Panel will include a description of the two companies' operations, introduction of new works as well as Q&A session with Fans.

7:45 to 8:45 p.m.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Creating the World of 2029

Speakers: Jean-Francois Dugas (Executive Game Director), Jonathan Jacques-Belletête (Executive Art Director), Elias Toufexis (Adam Jensen voice actor).
Description:Get an exclusive look at the game, as the team provides insights into the creativity, goals and inspiration that shape the world of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, set in the year 2029. They will also answer questions about the game and their experiences as game developers.

Saturday, October 10

10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Masashi Kishimoto Signing

Speakers: Masashi Kishimoto
Description: Meet Masashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto, the best - selling manga series that inspired a generation of fans around the world and spawned hit anime series, movies, video games, novels and more. This event is an extremely rare opportunity to see the legendary Kishimoto Sensei in his first public appearances outside of Japan. Signing is limited to the first 100 attendees in line for the BORUTO: NARUTO THE MOVIE premiere. Please, no photographs at the event

11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
VIZ Media Premieres Boruto: Naruto The Movie

Speakers: Junko Takeuchi Masashi Kishimoto
Description: Masashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto, makes his Executive Producer debut and will introduce the North American English - subtitled premiere of the most anticipated Naruto movie yet! Naruto Uzumaki protects the Hidden Leaf Village as the 7th Hokage, while Bor uto, his troublesome son resents his father's responsibilities that take his time away from him. Seeing this, Sasuke takes Boruto under his wing, while Sasuke's only daughter, Sarada, dreams of being Hokage one day. This Panel of a lifetime is brought to y ou in partnership with the Japan Foundation.

1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Just Cause 3 : Choose Your Own Chaos

Description: Join Square Enix and key members of Avalanche Studios as they discuss the series' inspiration and distinctive style and talk about the upcoming action and destruction of Just Cause 3. With over 400 square miles of complete freedom from sky to seabed and a huge arsenal of weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, prepare to unleash chaos in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine.

4:00 to 4:45 p.m.
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition: Facing off in Marvel’s Battlegrounds

Description: Disney Interactive presents a behind-the-scenes look at the new Marvel Play Set for Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, this year’s must-have family game! Set to launch in 2016, the Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set introduces a new style of gameplay to the Disney Infinity platform, along with popular Marvel characters Hulkbuster, Ultron and others. Featuring an in-depth look at the Play Set, Special Guests from the Disney Infinity team, Avalanche Software, United Front Games and Marvel and figure giveaways!

5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Street Fighter V Panel

Speakers: Yoshinori Ono
Description: NYCC fans can get the latest news about this iconic video game franchise and the upcoming Street Fighter V. There will be a special appearance by Street Fighter executive producer Yoshinori Ono. Plus, get an insider's sneak peek at the Street Fighter collectibles currently in the works as well as a surprise or two. Some lucky fans may even be selected from the audience to battle it out for awesome prizes and bragging rights!

6:45 to 7:45 p.m.
Warframe: Developer & Community Panel

Description: Tenno, are you ready for Warframe at NYCC? Join members of the Digital Extremes team, the Creators of Warframe, for a Panel about all things Warframe present and future! We'll be showing off new content, doing Warframe trivia and discussing some of the hottest Warframe community topics! The Dev Stream crew is all here to field your questions and talk about Warframe! Join Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Scott & Geoff for NYCC!

Sunday, October 11

10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
Quest Complete! BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment RPG

Description: Join BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. as they discuss their upcoming JRPG games including Tales of Zestiria, Project X Zone, Sword Art Online and more!

Game Lineups

Bandai Namco

• Dark Souls III (PS4, XBO, PC)
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4, XBO, PC)
(If there are more Bandai Namco games playable, let me know. I'm going by what they posted on Facebook.)

Capcom

• Mega Man Legacy Collection (PS4, XBO, PC, 3DS)
  • Resident Evil 0 (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360, PC)
  • Street Fighter V (PS4, PC)
  • Umbrella Corps (PS4, PC)

Square Enix

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, XBO, PC)
  • Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)
  • Hitman (PS4, XBO, PC)
  • Just Cause 3 (PS4, XBO, PC)
  • Lara Croft Go (iOS, Android, Mobile)
  • Life is Strange (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360, PC)

Nintendo (Yo-kai Watch)

All activities held at the NYCC Family Lounge (Family HQ - 1C03).

Thursday, October 8

• 12:00 to 12:30 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Demo
  • 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. - Meet & Greet with Jibanyan
  • 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Demo
  • 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Episode 101 Anime Screening

Friday, October 9

• 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Episode 101 Anime Screening

Saturday, October 10

• 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Dance Party!
  • 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Episode 101 Anime Screening

Sunday, October 11

• 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Demo
  • 3:00 to 3:30 p.m. - Yo-kai Watch Episode 101 Anime Screening
CQy_IxcXAAATWlk.jpg:orig

Lastly! I'll be interviewing the producers of Sword Art Online: Lost Song (also the producer of the newly announced Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization) and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for Gematsu this weekend. If anyone has any questions that's aren't "why didn't you localize this?" or "can you localize this" or "why isn't there a physical version in Europe" (basically, questions that these people can answer - they're producers, not heads of each region's marketing departments), then feel free to drop them here or PM me!

Tizoc

Do you mean Laura's official announcement? There's a Street Fighter V panel at Comic-Con on October 10, which is two days from now (it's there in the schedule), but I'm assuming Laura will be announced at the Brasil Game Show, which is also going on this weekend: http://www.brasilgameshow.com.br/

The former is what I'm talking about, the thing on Oct. 10th.
Laura was intended to be revealed during BGS, BUT then famitsu and PS Blogs leaked everything about the character lol.

The more I hear about this year's lineup, the more pissed I get that I couldn't get tickets. -_-

OT: I really don't expect a character reveal so soon after Laura TBH.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
The SF or the Namco RPG panels might be cool but dealing with the hassle of getting a ticket and the ridiculous crowds made me wanna skip NYCC this year.

Well this is helpful!

I wish Nintendo had some kind of presence at NYCC.

They usually do, in 2012 I played WiiU for the first time there (including W101, New SMB, and Rayman), and in 2009 I played a preview of Skyward Sword and got a t-shirt out of the deal. This year's game lineup seems very light in general.

Draxal

The SF or the Namco RPG panels might be cool but dealing with the hassle of getting a ticket and the ridiculous crowds made me wanna skip NYCC this year.

They usually do, in 2012 I played WiiU for the first time there (including W101, New SMB, and Rayman), and in 2009 I played a preview of Skyward Sword and got a t-shirt out of the deal. This year's game lineup seems very light in general.

They don't have a booth this year (same as last year), 2013 did have Aonuma's panel.

Side Question: Anyone know if there are plans to offer discounted subscriptions to Marvel Unlimited while the convention is going on? I found this

xCmoF8h.jpg

which is cool 'n' all...but I'd much prefer discounted plans on their unlimited digits comics.

stupei

As far as I could tell (from standing in the Dark Souls 3 line), Bandai Namco also has playable demos for Tales of Zestiria and Sword Art Online. I saw people holding controllers, but I don't know how much you could actually do.

Plus a Naruto 3DS game, but I didn't catch the name.

And even though Nintendo lists times for the Yo-Kai Watch demos, there were stations running all day long, many of them manned by Nintendo World employees. They're also giving out NYCC exclusive Yo-Kai medallions, for those who aren't already obsessed enough with Amiibo.

Zubz

Banned
So wait, World of Capcom happened before the SFV panel? Weird. At SDCC, World of Capcom spent 5-10 minutes doing an abridged version of the SF panel from earlier that day.

I'm going to assume this means there's not going to be too much new at the SF panel.

BiggNife

So wait, World of Capcom happened before the SFV panel? Weird. At SDCC, World of Capcom spent 5-10 minutes doing an abridged version of the SF panel from earlier that day.

I'm going to assume this means there's not going to be too much new at the SF panel.

They're probably going to sum up the stuff that happened at the Brazil Games Show yesterday and leave new stuff to the SFV panel. They're also really pushing Umbrella Corps and IIRC this is the first con where it's playable to the public

Has anyone been to the Nintendo room yet? Is it in fact just Yokai Watch or is there other stuff?

NexusCell

Better be Guile, the more they introduce new characters the more I will put off purchasing the game. It's like SF3 all over again, hate it
There's only 4 new characters out of 16. Considering that 8 of those 16 are SF2 characters, you sound like you have no clue what your talking about.

Top Bottom