• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OH! OH! The Internet in broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejob

I can't access a bunch of websites(CNN, Microsoft, MSNBC, etc.) Some avatars are not showing up either. But at least I can post at the GAF!

I could google I little while ago but now I cant. And GA is slowing down also.

Edit: Writing without thinking, hehe.

GAF is a pillar of the internet community. GAF is unflappable in the face of international crises. GAF is the bedrock foundation that western civilization is based upon.

GAF IS FOREVER! ETERNAL!

Probably due to the hurricane; everyone is hitting the same sites for news & information. GAF, as wonderful as it is, isn't the first place one would turn to see if a hurricane is approaching.

It's scary though - the last time I remember not being able to hit any major news sites was 9/11, :/

LakeEarth

I've been having problems uploading and doing hotmail stuff, but only on internet explorer. Using netscape, everything is fine. I don't know what's going on for me either.

alejob

I'me having trouble again. I got home yesterday and websites were slow to start downloading. A friend can't get her dial up connection to work, it connects but it doesn't download anything. Now I get to school and the thing is sssssslllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwwww.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Probably just somebody needs to reboot THE SERVER (TM). That fixes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom