• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh shit! Awesome band alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100533285.jpeg

Album Title: You’re a Woman, I’m a Machine

Favorite Songs: Blood on our Hands, Black History Month

Sample Download: Blood On Our Hands

First saw them on Conan O' Brien a few weeks ago. Thought they kicked ass so I bought the album. If you check out any songs by them, download the two I posted above. What a unique and awesome sound they have. Anyway, definately worth a listen. >m< O >m<

Love that Album. They are playing in Kingston but I have an exam on the day and the day after the show. Cold War and Sexy Results are also awesome

Foreign Jackass said:
Listened to the album, thought it was boring. Months ago.

*shrugs*

So anyway, about how awesome this band is. I'm really liking them so far. I've had "Black history Month" stuck in my head for a week now. =P

Ronald_mcd said:
Love that Album. They are playing in Kingston but I have an exam on the day and the day after the show. Cold War and Sexy Results are also awesome

yeah, those are great tunes as well.
:)

hXc_thugg

FoneBone said:
Um... is it that unreasonable to ask that your "awesome band alert" actually name the band in question?

Death From Above 1979! Duh!

Their album has been out for like a billion years.

FoneBone said:
Um... is it that unreasonable to ask that your "awesome band alert" actually name the band in question?

I aim to please and disappoint at the same time.

Also Sherlock, try clicking on the link I provided. I'm sure your uncanny problem solving abilities can put 2 and 2 together. :lol

Mercurial

Er, if you want people to check out the band shouldn't telling people their name be the first thing you do?

Yeah, I'm not going to listen to them out of spite. :)

Dyne

For some reason, I knew it was about them. What the crap.

Well, hey, finally people catch on. I've been preaching the good word of JFK and Seb for almost a year now.

I'm going to their sold out show tomorrow at Mesa Luna in Vancouver. I love their live shows.

DFA79tix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom