• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos will be released on Steam June 1st

Wilson

Neo Member
I can't get Rivatuner to work to confirm, but the storepage says this is DirectX 11, which is probably why GeDoSaTo isn't working.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm not really all in for launch price I think but tell me about how the gamefeel is. It's hard to get a feel from the trailers how exactly the fighting system works (seems their focus was on other areas)

Gameplay feels good and the transitions of the move and character switching is great but I could use better feedback when I get hit. Sometimes I just keep going without paying much attention to the health bar and when I look at it Im pretty low on it cause there is not much feed back of you getting hit unless something staggers you. You need to clean your blades if you want to make effective attacks which doesnt take much time and looks stylish and each character despite looking similar in terms of weapons they feel unique enough.

MUnited83

For you.
is it just me or the game resolutions between 720p and 1080p don't actually work? They seem to keep the internal res of 720p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gotta love when you can actually count the polys in the models
c2f55e857b.png

Nillansan

DSR doesn't work here, the game only offers resolutions up to 1080p. GeDoSaTo doesn't work for me and just spits out a bunch of errors with loglevel 1 enabled.

What a shame.

I found the values that seem to control the resolution in cheat engine(4 bytes, no pointers, I'm too dumb) which sorted my black box issue, but setting the res over 1920x1080(native monitor res) just gets me a small box in the corner of the screen. It might work better for you as you have a larger screen.

Did you have any further luck with Cheat Engine?

Top Bottom