• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Owned = Paris Hilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xml...flees party in tears after .sex. video airing

Hotel heiress PARIS HILTON left a party in tears at the weekend (01JAN05), after she reportedly walked in on guests watching her sexual exploits on film.

The socialite and friends were gate-crashing a bash in California's Malibu area on Saturday night when they stumbled on fellow revellers glued to a large TV screen admiring her graphic encounter with ex-boyfriend RICK SALOMON, writes British newspaper THE SUN.

A source says, "It was priceless. She burst into tears, turned on her heels and left."

04/01/2005 14:04

KiNeSiS

Banned
I seen that film Paris Hilton is a dead fish in bed.
There is nothing cool about her and to top it off she looks to be a lousy fuck!

Really I suggest a dl It had me bored to tears, the whole time she watched the camera with a blank expression.

The light of the TV was the only light on the film.
She was over there watching the brady bunch while getting pumped.
She was totally oblivious to what was going on it appeared.
The dirty sewer skank.

shuri

Banned
This is the fifth time I hear a remix of that story since the videos came out back in 2002 or so. This is just PR bs to get her name in the medias.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Paris Hilton's a useless slut end of story.

I don't understand how she's this star from having a rich father.
STUPID AMERICIANS!!!

KiNeSiS said:
Paris Hilton's a useless slut end of story.

I don't understand how she's this star from having a rich father.
STUPID AMERICIANS!!!
You don't understand why she's a star and you're the one saying "STUPID AMERICANS"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom