• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pagemaker: Anyone use it? Also, animated .gif's in Photoshop... (school project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used pagemaker. It looks simple enough. tutorials? I need to set up tables.

Also,

I have animated .gif's I've collected, and when I bring them into photoshop it says frames will be lost if I edit them or save.

Your help is appriciated as always.

Oh, crap. I you got me, Phoenix.....when I asked last summer...and then never made an avatar. For that I'm sticking with the stationary image. FFVII with Cloud+ monster fits me fine.

For my webpage class project, so far I've created:

a banner 2" x 6.75" with a graphic and text overlay

buttons 2" x prox 0.5"

© 2004 by RaymondCarver / All Rights Reserved

I'm glad you called me on it, Phienix, :D because in typing out what I've done so far I just realized that when I figure out how to edit gifs to animate them, I can probably steal frames from my sendered movies from my projects this past summer. I took visual concepts and animation and ended up making a desk, a metal ball bouncing on a table we created for an in-class animation for a test grade, and a forrest scene that was my first long render--fourteen to sixteen hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom