• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pan-hime (Persona dataminer): Persona 3 Remake will be announced soon; says that "the ATLUS initiative for releasing games on all platforms is real"

feynoob

Banned
Cbs All Access Good Job GIF by Paramount+

Let's see how that will pay off.

Paltheos

They're gonna ruin the tone of the game.

You can bet on that.

Gotta make Door-kun look like more of a reclusive handsome guy who just needs some polishing instead of a creepy loner.

On the fence about it. I haven't played any of Atlus' modern releases except Persona so I don't know if there's anyone left there who sees the franchise as something other than Persona 4 friendship adventure time.

SMTV console pleaseeeeeee
For every other 3rd party Switch "exclusive" it paid off waiting for better versions, but with Atlus I don't know. This might be stuck on there forever. I'll give it a few more game conferences before I grab it on Switch.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I haven't played any of Atlus' modern releases except Persona so I don't know if there's anyone left there who sees the franchise as something other than Persona 4 friendship adventure time.
I mean you could play SMTV which has no Persona 3-5 Social Links mechanic and mostly about Demons fusion and battles.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
'Know nothing cunt says thing' - standard news for all things Atlus.

Last edited:

Chukhopops

I would love a P3 remake but I’m also worried what they would change to make it work in 2024.

I think Tartarus, the Evokers and maybe some of the social links would need to be adjusted for modern tastes, and default difficulty would be put closer to P5.

Regarding P5 I’m not sure there’s much to say in the story after Strikers, kinda wish they’d move on to the next main iteration.

As long as it’s not a beat them up style game with no party members I’ll give it a go.

Paltheos

I mean you could play SMTV which has no Persona 3-5 Social Links mechanic and mostly about Demons fusion and battles.

It's on my radar as a low-priority. Switch performance issues have given me an excuse to not snap it up and just wait for a maybe PC port since Atlus is doing those now, but I also haven't been very hungry since SMT4 was a big letdown for me.

Cant wait for SMTV to release on other platforms so it stops being overrated by nintendo fans. Persona games are a spin off for SMT series but SMT5 feels like a weak spinoff to P5. Give me Persona 6, enough with spin offs, remakes, remasters for fuck sake.

EDMIX

For every other 3rd party Switch "exclusive" it paid off waiting for better versions, but with Atlus I don't know. This might be stuck on there forever. I'll give it a few more game conferences before I grab it on Switch.

lol, nah, that leak is legit regarding SMTV coming to PS4 and PC.

1. Listed in the GeForce leak (that shit has been rock solid and we might as well consider that shit a when and not if at this point)

2. The actual source code was found for the PC and PS4 version, in SMTV

So....this is a wait till announcement type thing. The fact that the leak has been proven correct for the last 2 years with reveal after reveal is more then enough to show its real and legit, who the fuck was really just randomly guessing, I don't know...CHRONO CROSS remaster and getting that correct as a joke? lol

They also leaked KH4

we took that leak with a grain of salt a few years ago and clearly many of us doubted such a massive, massive leak, yet here we are with FF Tactics remaster, Dragons Dogma 2, SF6, GTA Trilogy remasters, Tekken 8, Crysis 4 and many more, the leak continues to prove its self literally every event at this point.

So....I wouldn't doubt the GeForce leaks

Top Bottom