• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People who think COVID-19 is some kind of purposeful agent to reduce the world's population, I was thinking about them and their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

"Multiple"

4uys.gif

INC

"Multiple"

4uys.gif

Ok Thumbs Up GIF

Last edited:

Loope

Many buildings/skyscrapers have been hit by planes, and burnt for far longer, and not collapsed, this is a fact

And the fact remains, they're pretty much the only 3 buildings to fall at near free fall speed, due to fire damage, on the same day, hours apart, thats also a fact

This isn't a conspiracy, its just a fact

What u read into that is up to you, doesn't change anything

Wheres the conspiracy? Where did I say that?
Enlight me please. What was the structural system of those building and i what way do they resemble the one from the twin towers?

And i can't believe you just compared cessnas hitting buildings to fucking Boeings 767. One weights 1386 kgs top, the other 82 380 kgs empty. If you knew just a bit about structural engineering you'll know that a difference like that on a lateral load, plus the fire on a steel structure (even with a concrete core) is immense.

Last edited:

INC

Enlight me please. What was the structural system of those building and i what way do they resemble the one from the twin towers?

Well judging by the fact they're all still standing, id say infinitely better than the twins towers and building 7

INC

And i can't believe you just compared cessnas hitting buildings to fucking Boeings 767. One weights 1386 kgs top, the other 82 380 kgs empty. If you knew just a bit about structural engineering you'll know that a difference like that on a lateral load, plus the fire on a steel structure (even with a concrete core) is immense.

Not sure what you're arguing tbh

Did 3 building collapse at "near" free fall speed on the same day, due to fire damage and plane strikes (well 2 of the building)? - yes

Have any other skyscrapers ever fallen due to fire or planes strikes - no

Theres no conspiracy, not sure what you're all upset about

Last edited:

Loope

Not sure what you're arguing tbh

Did 3 building collapse at "near" free fall speed on the same day, due to fire damage and plane strikes (well 2 of the building)? - yes

Have any other skyscrapers ever fallen due to fire or planes strikes - no

Theres no conspiracy, not sure what you're all upset about
What other buildings where struck by boeings? I'm not talking about conspiracy, those building would never fall except for a completely crazy thing that neve happened before. We're talking about 80x more the lateral load on a building.

They had an unique structural system, yes, but the way those planes hit the building was their dimise.They could have a regular fire there and that wouldn't happen.

INC

What other buildings where struck by boeings? I'm not talking about conspiracy, those building would never fall except for a completely crazy thing that neve happened before. We're talking about 80x more the lateral load on a building.

They had an unique structural system, yes, but the way those planes hit the building was their dimise.They could have a regular fire there and that wouldn't happen.

Where have I disagreed? You all seem to think I'm trying to disprove something

The fact remains no skyscrapers have ever fallen due to plane strikes, so AGAIN thats just a fact

We can carry on if you want........you all seem hung up on facts.

Loope

Where have I disagreed? You all seem to think I'm trying to disprove something

The fact remains no skyscrapers have ever fallen due to plane strikes, so AGAIN thats just a fact

We can carry on if you want........you all seem hung up on facts.
But the fact is that those building weren't hit by a huge boeing weighting 80000kgs (at best, which would mean empty). You're essentially comparing what can't be compared, like being run over by a bycicle or a semi truck

INC

But the fact is that those building weren't hit by a huge boeing weighting 80000kgs (at best, which would mean empty). You're essentially comparing what can't be compared, like being run over by a bycicle or a semi truck

I'm not comparing

Someone asked for example of plane strikes causing fire and the buildings remain......I did

Did 3 buildings all fall due to fire and plane strikes? Yes Have any before? No

Again whats the conspiracy here? Its quite simple, not sure why everyone's so upset

"It is what it is"

Loope

I'm not comparing

Someone asked for example of plane strikes causing fire and the buildings remain......I did

Did 3 buildings all fall due to fire and plane strikes? Yes Have any before? No

Again whats the conspiracy here? Its quite simple, not sure why everyone's so upset

"It is what it is"
No conspiracy. Also not a fair comparison. But ok, no point on dragging this further.

• Strength
Reactions: INC

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Size of B25
Span67 feet 6.7 inches
Wing area610 square feet
Length53 feet
WeightEmpty, 20,305 pounds; normal gross weight, 27,051 pounds; useful load, 6,746 pounds

Size of Boeing 767

Variant767 200767 300
Dimensions767 200767 300
Fuselage
Fuselage Length48.5 metres / 159 feet 2 inch54.9 metres / 180 feet 3 inch
Fuselage Height5.41 metres / 17 feet 9 inches

Boeing 767 hold 20,000 gallon of fuel, B25 hold 670 gallon ; I don't know if you are trolling or not.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I mean, reducing world’s population by 0.75% is not a particularly ambitious goal. Especially when the median age of people reduced is what, 80 years old.

I do believe that it slipped out of the Wuhan lab due to poor protocols. I also believe the Chinese tried to hide it not maliciously but out of incompetence, like Chernobyl.
Agreed.

I don't think the research concerning lab escape is conclusive but there's certainly more evidence for that than for any of the other hypotheses, and the fact that China has been getting hard behind a narrative that seems to have no basis in evidence is enough to suggest a cover up.

It also seems like it was likely related to US-funded research, which is probably why the US is also happy to sweep the whole affair under the rug.

INC

Size of B25
Span67 feet 6.7 inches
Wing area610 square feet
Length53 feet
WeightEmpty, 20,305 pounds; normal gross weight, 27,051 pounds; useful load, 6,746 pounds

Size of Boeing 767

Variant767 200767 300
Dimensions767 200767 300
Fuselage
Fuselage Length48.5 metres / 159 feet 2 inch54.9 metres / 180 feet 3 inch
Fuselage Height5.41 metres / 17 feet 9 inches

Boeing 767 hold 20,000 gallon of fuel, B25 hold 670 gallon ; I don't know if you are trolling or not.

Maybe, maybe not.......what do u think

CloudNull

Banned
Agreed.

I don't think the research concerning lab escape is conclusive but there's certainly more evidence for that than for any of the other hypotheses, and the fact that China has been getting hard behind a narrative that seems to have no basis in evidence is enough to suggest a cover up.

It also seems like it was likely related to US-funded research, which is probably why the US is also happy to sweep the whole affair under the rug.
I don't think we will ever know the true origin of Covid and it will be a topic for the conspiracy theorist to debate constantly as life goes on.

At this point I don't think it matters. Vaccines seem to be working extremely well and if the tech truly has the impact on other diseases which is being hypothesized then this whole thing might have a silver lining.

A.Romero

If China had a problem with the elderly, how difficult would be to establish an euthanasia program for people hitting certain age? I mean, they successfully controlled reproduction rights for a long time. They have a pretty aggressive and totalitarian regime which seems to be OK with majority of people. Would it be that crazy?

I think it is within the realm of their capabilities and, to be honest, doesn't really sound like a bad idea taking everything into account. I'd sign up for a peaceful death after a fulfilling life. No point in reaching and age where you can't do anything on your own and multiple sickness fucks up your quality of life.

I know this opinion will not be very popular but I think it has many upsides and makes sense logically if we can put aside the emotion aspect of letting a loved one go.

GeorgPrime

Banned
The west is anything but overpopulated, and the virus tore through the west mostly.

No shit sherlock. Just look at China how they handled t he virus and look at western countries how they handled the virus.

one did it with a show of force, punishment and cruelty to its own people
one did it with hilarious and illogical plans and actions trying to get it down or just ignored it.

The rest of the asian coutries dont complain or cry about every little shitty thing and they just do stuff that is important to fight corona.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom