• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with NBA 2k6 (360)

Zep

Banned
After you d/l'ed the patch, did you notice some changes like I have?

-Jerseys move more realistic. Especially on jumpshots.
-Teams dont run the same plays anymore, the game feels fresh again.
-The game is a lot harder, teams will put up big points if you play bad D.

I hope its not just me but it is A LOT better than before. They also toned down the down-low play...Seems like there are no more automatic dunks from the paint.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Figures they pull this shit right after I trade it in,thanks for nothing 2k sports!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
DaddyZ said:
After you d/l'ed the patch, did you notice some changes like I have?

-Jerseys move more realistic. Especially on jumpshots.
-Teams dont run the same plays anymore, the game feels fresh again.
-The game is a lot harder, teams will put up big points if you play bad D.

I hope its not just me but it is A LOT better than before. They also toned down the down-low play...Seems like there are no more automatic dunks from the paint.

New shit to download, hmm. I play college hoops now

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
New content? I was about to trade this in, too. Time to bring it out and see what's what. Thanks for the heads up.

qcf x2

Do you need Gold to DL the patch or can you do it with a Silver account? Is it done from the dashboard or within the game?

Thanks for the heads up!

BojTrek

Banned
I had the game since it was released... didn't have an X-Box 360 for a month after that... but I played it often (when I could with 2 daughters keeping me busy).

But I thought the game looked and played great... but I traded it in along with Tiger Woods for a free Ghost Recon at EB Games...

I cannot wait until E3 to see NBA2K7 on X-Box 360 and maybe a glimpse of PS3...

pdk27

I noticed I'm getting a crap load of Crib points that I didn't earn. For example when I score the first points of the game I get Crib points for scoring 100 points in a game.

pilonv1 said:
PAL release was delayed to 5/5 here, why even fucking bother?

Yeah due to the wrong fucking stickers being put on the Aussie Boxes !

And another thing.... ITS THE FUCKING PLAYOFF's and the game still isnt out in Pal Land.

joaomgcd

Rabid Wolverine said:

Well, if that's the reason, than at least we know we are getting the game! I was thinking it wouldn't come out anymore, so look on the bright side :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Anyone else see those changes/improvements?

Not that I don't trust you Daddyz, but I have had times that after a patch I thought thigns were fixed, only to notice a week or so later that they weren't.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Yea...that seems like a lot of effort for a patch this late in the game. I mean, they usually don't do that much early on. But I'd love to hear some confirmation on this too.

Zep

Banned
My eyes aren't decieving me...I've played so many games before this patch it's noticable. Now, what is a 2ksports patch without a "bug"? like the guy above said, when you have your VIP on you get game achivements (ex:20 rebounds) after just grabbing one board. Nothing major at all, we expected this from 2k though ;).

But yea, try this for me fellas, it just cant be me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
Figures they pull this shit right after I trade it in,thanks for nothing 2k sports!

:lol Yeah im about to go trade this in today. This patch isnt gonna stop me

JuanMR2

qcf x2 said:
Do you need Gold to DL the patch or can you do it with a Silver account? Is it done from the dashboard or within the game?

Thanks for the heads up!

Within the game (auto-updates then restarts game)....not sure about silver/gold I assume you can do it from silver too.

hgplayer1

i had that glitch with the game achievements happen to me the other night but I wasnt sure why it happened. at first I thought it was because of a storm we were having that was causing the lights to flicker. I only played it that one time since the update and havent played it since.

Im sure you can use a Silver account to download patches. the only thing you shouldnt be able to do with Silver is actually play a game online.

harry2020

Rabid Wolverine said:

All sites I've checked online are still saying it's next week (28th) - including Play and Amazon - are you sure about this?

Top Bottom