• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Picross 3D: Round 2 is apparently coming to the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me I have yet to play Mario's Super Picross. Glad it's available on EU VC. Has anyone played it? How does it hold up to every other game?

... I hope we'll get Mario's Picross 2 someday.

I haven't played Super Picross, but I did play Mario's Picross from the NES VC a couple of months ago. It plays just like Picross (though you obviously have to use the buttons), but there was a weird lag to the controls that really spoiled things for me. I don't know if it's part of the VC emulation or whether the game was originally like that, but I was constantly getting penalties because the controls just wouldn't keep up with me when I was quickly alternating between marking and x-ing squares.

I'd be interested to hear whether anyone's experienced the same problem with Mario's Super Picross, or if it's only in the NES game.

JB2448

HAL Laboratory made the best Picross in the last 3D title. Can't wait for this one!
This, coupled with the fact that Nintendo would want to push Nintendo Account registration and My Nintendo and Miitomo pre-registration (on the 17th, Nintendo Account registration for North America, Europe, and Australia, and Miitomo pre-registration internationally), leads me to believe that a Direct will be announced between the 16th and the 18th.

octopiggy

Does this cofirm a retail release or just a release in general?
Definitely day one for me. Need to support this sort of stuff.

Fliesen

for people who want to scratch that 3D picross itch on their iOS device, i can't recommend Oh! Cube enough.

It's super charming and controls really well (dragging multiple blocks etc.)

rE2Tk5b.jpg

Shiggy

Surprised they have been sitting on a localised version for months and haven't even announced it yet. Seems more like Majora's Mask 3D: Round 2, where they were sitting on the localised game for a year.

etrain911

for people who want to scratch that 3D picross itch on their iOS device, i can't recommend Oh! Cube enough.

It's super charming and controls really well (dragging multiple blocks etc.)

Is this available on Iphone? It doesn't seem to be listed on the appstore. My hype for today cannot be contained!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom