• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog: 5 independent games still coming for PS4 this year

Fake

Starting in 15 minutes, we’re revealing five independent titles coming to PS4 this year. Stay tuned throughout the morning for updates on each game, and visit http://PlayStation.Blog for more.

Biped: April 8

IBQRv7U.png

Going Under: September

PRM3tfv.png

Boundary: Later this year

WNKtdOy.png

John Wick Hex: May 5

fEuUJa9.png

Windbound: August 28

BJZbjqA.png

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
The games just keep on coming, you talking variety? Lots of varied games......So apart from LOU 2, Tsushima, Final Fantasy and all the recent ones like Persona, Yakuza, Dreams etc.........That PS4 train is still rolling.......

HeadsUp7Up

That Windbound game looks right up my alley. Games are like tv right now; there are so many good games to play you can’t possibly finish them all. It’s a good problem to have.

xrnzaaas

I'll be getting a PS4 copy of John Wick Hex.

Boundary looked nice, but since it's a multiplayer game I'll pass.

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned
PlayStation consoles get supported right up to the end. I think that builds a lot of confidence going into each new generation.

Every console gets supported to the end lol.

Pull your tongue out of their assholes :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Entroyp

Yea, I think the right term is Sony doesn’t abandon their consoles a year before or immediately after a new console is released. Not that other platforms don’t do that but Sony consistently have been doing it.

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned

Lol, you get so offended when anyone says anything good about PlayStation. Like clockwork.

Go compare the last couple years of PS2, PS3 and PS4 with those of the competitor's.

Birdo

Banned
Lol, you get so offended when anyone says anything good about PlayStation. Like clockwork.

There is a huge difference between complementing a corperation, and acting like a cult member.

I fucking love Playstation. I grew up playing PS consoles. I just find it cringy when people post creepy shit like that.

Top Bottom