• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store: November's Top Downloads

(EU)PS one and PS2 Classics:

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
CTR: Crash Team Racing
Canis Canem Edit
Spyro The Dragon Trilogy
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Disney Pixar Toy Story 2

GAF stop asking for Crash Bandicoot people are clearly over the franchise.
Clearly.

*sips tea*

Yopis

Gta online is great. If you only read GAF you would think it's horrible. Just one of many things this forum gets wrong.

Kalentan

I guess it's because it's the longest SP campain on PSVR right now? Could be that the RIGs Demo confused too many people and you don't get to play another round immediately to get to know everything so people won't buy it at that price tag...including me currently.

RIGs in comparison to a lot of the other games feels far more complete. It has a full 'sports-season' campaign mode and full multiplayer that adds a lot of replayability to it that I feel like a lot of other VR games are sorely lacking.

cakely

How is it that RIGS made no VR list? Seriously?

Originally I assumed it was the price but considering Robinson is $60 and that's high in the NA and EU lists!

My guess is that RIGS was an October game and got downloaded in October when most of the PSVR units got sold. The same might go for Thumper.

Judging by that number we got from the sales thread (67k PSVR sold in US November) PSVR was difficult to find in November.

Cleve

My guess is that RIGS was an October game and got downloaded in October when most of the PSVR units got sold. The same might go for Thumper.

Judging by that number we got from the sales thread (67k PSVR sold in US November) PSVR was difficult to find in November.

I'd assume the same is probably true for Rez as well. I think the attach rate for psvr games in october was probably pretty high.

Top Bottom