• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your favorite Andrew Vestal picture here

Status
Not open for further replies.
mog-01.jpg

I like how OPM gives him a whole page where at the top he can write anonymous stuff to back up his opinion he writes on the bottom. Good deal that is. He also is against the mockery of engrish...

Welcome to Andrew Vestal appreciate officially

Legal Step said:
I like how OPM gives him a whole page where at the top he can write anonymous stuff to back up his opinion he writes on the bottom. Good deal that is. He also is against the mockery of engrish...

I don't write the top part of that page - hell, I hadn't seen an actual recent published OPM with my column until this Xmas break, so I wasn't AWARE there was a top part of the page until I saw the issue with the GT4 helmet cover. I wish I had the power to anonymously back up my articles, but OPM's not that polite.

Also: BRIAN YOU FUCKING STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD NEXT WEEKEND, JESUS CHRIST MAN.

JackFrost2012 said:
I don't write the top part of that page - hell, I hadn't seen an actual recent published OPM with my column until this Xmas break, so I wasn't AWARE there was a top part of the page until I saw the issue with the GT4 helmet cover. I wish I had the power to anonymously back up my articles, but OPM's not that polite.

Also: BRIAN YOU FUCKING STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD NEXT WEEKEND, JESUS CHRIST MAN.

Is Brian the topic starter? If so, I too would kick his ass if I were in your position.

kumanoki

Pedigree Chum said:
Is Brian the topic starter? If so, I too would kick his ass if I were in your position.

No, my name is Brian. I've been posting the hell out of my personal collection because I actually like Andrew.

Heh. Justin and I *nearly* took a mirror-image picture last August, me with a stoic face and him looking insane. But it never happened.

JackFrost2012 said:

So if that isn't you...could that be the anonymous writings of
Tim Rogers . If going to 1up wasn't such a bitch I'd ask them who writes that stuff.

I expect to hear about the rabid frothing demand of Japan for the next Sangoku Musou in the near future.

fart

Savant
Legal Step said:
So if that isn't you...could that be the anonymous writings of
Tim Rogers . If going to 1up wasn't such a bitch I'd ask them who writes that stuff.
OH NO YOU DINT

PAGING DRINKY TO THREAD 893315

DER HERO LOTO IS SUPPORT OF ING LEGALSTEP IN THE MATTER THIS. MOOGLE VESTAL IS FUNNY AND WHEN I AM BEATERAING OF THE STERS OF MON, I WILL LAUGH AND SAY "OH TJORD" WHEN THINKING THIS

aku:jiki

DER HERO LOTO said:
DER HERO LOTO IS SUPPORT OF ING LEGALSTEP IN THE MATTER THIS. MOOGLE VESTAL IS FUNNY AND WHEN I AM BEATERAING OF THE STERS OF MON, I WILL LAUGH AND SAY "OH TJORD" WHEN THINKING THIS
You are clearly the best Junior Member ever.

aku:jiki said:
You are clearly the best Junior Member ever.

OFF COURSE THE BEST JUNIOR MEMBER IS ME WHO ELSE BEATERAINGS THE MONSTARS TO LEVEL UP TO OF SAVE THE WORLD?!?!// OH TJORD A MAGDRACKY IS ATTACKERING UNF UNF UNF PLEASE BE CASTING THE SPIAL OF HEALMORE PLZ :-(((

novery

DER HERO LOTO said:
OFF COURSE THE BEST JUNIOR MEMBER IS ME WHO ELSE BEATERAINGS THE MONSTARS TO LEVEL UP TO OF SAVE THE WORLD?!?!// OH TJORD A MAGDRACKY IS ATTACKERING UNF UNF UNF PLEASE BE CASTING THE SPIAL OF HEALMORE PLZ :-(((

Incredible.

DER HERO LOTO CAN I GET A REZ PLZ?

-rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom