• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia Trilogy released as a 3-pack in Europe for PS2 for £20

B000JS3CO4.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38653464_.jpg

I didn't know about this before, it's supposed to be out already, goes for £16.99 at Amazon.co.uk

Does anyone know if it's 3 discs packed inside a standard-sized PS2 game case or what?

Inspirius

Thanks for the heads-up, I've ordered the pack from Play. I've only played the first two games for a little bit so this should be excellent value for money.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
I saw this in GAME yesterday.

Personally, I'd look for Sands of Time for like, a fiver, and call it quits.

Tr4nce

I have owned all parts, and I have also sold every part as soon as I completed them. I don't know why, but something about these Prince of Persia games doesn't make me wanna play them again. Hell, I realise now that I even get tired already when I think of playing those games again, and again I don't know why. No sirree, I won't be buying this.

Zenith

Banned
Tr4nce said:
I have owned all parts, and I have also sold every part as soon as I completed them. I don't know why, but something about these Prince of Persia games doesn't make me wanna play them again. Hell, I realise now that I even get tired already when I think of playing those games again, and again I don't know why. No sirree, I won't be buying this.

really? I loved them, although playing SoT makes you realise just how incredibly bad WW and TT were (compared to the first).

yonder

The first one's excellent (got a 9 in Edge) - the other ones not as great (especially nr. 2). Make sure you play the first one at least.

8bit

Knows the Score
Orodreth said:
Then as i already have Sands of Time on xbox I may try to find for cheap the other two instead of getting this.

Don't bother with Warrior Within.

SoT is worth a tenner,
T2T is worth a tenner,
WW is like a tramp stealing your wallet and pissing in your mouth. Bitch.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
sands of time was much better narratively than two thrones, but two thrones was more refined in its gameplay.

but the folks saying warrior within was garbage are 100% correct. prince of persia has devil may cry syndrome.

Orodreth

I played WW when it was released.

I´m torn because even if its the worst of the three ( angst attitude, bugs, music...) i would like to have the complete trilogy story.

Top Bottom