• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Evolution Soccer 2015 Apparently Coming to the Wii U

Please have Wiimote + Nunchuck controls and please make great use of the gamepad for tactics and team management.

Not playing EA's Fifa would be so great... it's been a while (and it seems I may not have a demo this year, maybe on PS4).

Carlius

Banned
there is no way no pc version. but i would not be surprised. when they finally put it on steam it was 60 bucks, 6 months later, a complete rip off.

M3d10n

When we talk about soccer games im always amazed that they simply arent popular on portable systems.

I live in brasil, most soccer fans are really crazy about it, my cousin have a ps3 exclusively for Fifa games, that he buys every year. I keep thinking every soccer fan would love to just pop out a 3ds at lunch time and play a few matches before going back to work.

But no, it simply dosent happen, nowhere in the world, it seems

But anyway, great for the wiiu soccer crowd, it seems! My own cousin is looking for an alternative for the ps3, and maybe the wiiu is it. His son is growing up, noticing videogames and he is not exactly thrilled by the selection of kids games on the playstation family. He has been asking me about the xbox one and kinect, but i have nothing good to tell him about it...

That was pretty funny... and it makes me sympathize even more with the wiiu

I suppose it's because local multiplayer is much easier (and cheaper) on consoles. Even with online and all most people I know vastly prefer local for soccer games.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think Nintendo would literally have to pay the devs for these games to come to the console, the Wii U is that ice cold.

Effect

I wish people wouldn't latch on to rumors like this. It only leads to disappointment. Just assume third party games, no matter what they are, isn't going to be announced for the Wii U. You'll be better off that way. Only think differently when there is official word from either Nintendo or the publisher of said game.

Takao

Banned
Konami has published 0 Wii U games to date. Why would they start in 2014 when they never had any confidence in the platform? Maybe in 2015 if Smash and Kart turns the ship around.

Also, I thought Wii U was getting an indie knockoff with that title.

Konami has published 0 Wii U games to date. Why would they start in 2014 when they never had any confidence in the platform? Maybe in 2015 if Smash and Kart turns the ship around.

Also, I thought Wii U was getting an indie knockoff with that title.

While Kojima is there you can forget any big N support....its also a shame that Konami destroyed Hudson too, Nintendo could have still used them....

sörine

Banned
While Kojima is there you can forget any big N support....its also a shame that Konami destroyed Hudson too, Nintendo could have still used them....
Yeah, if Hudson were still around we probably would've seen stuff like Bomberman, Kororinpa, Momotaro Dentetsu or Deca Sports on Wii U already. Plus we'd have probably gotten TG16 VC in the west in a timely manner.

Pikma

Banned
I'm not saying I believe that rumor at all but why should we trust that guy either way? Like how can he get an official word from the actual publisher so easily, when everyone else in the industry is full of "We've got no new announcements to make, please look forward to blah blah blah blah" nonsense?

Top Bottom