• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Propagation: Paradise Hotel - Official Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Here's a creepy tease for Propagation: Paradise Hotel, an upcoming survival horror adventure game sequel to the 2020 zombie shooter, Propagation VR.

Propagation: Paradise Hotel is coming in late 2022 with plans for the game to be available on all major VR platforms.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Propagation: Paradise Hotel will be available on Steam and Meta on May the 4th.

Propagation: Paradise Hotel is a VR solo adventure in which the player embodies Emily
Diaz and must explore the Paradise Hotel’s dark surroundings to find Ashley. Any collected
items, arms or tools must be used wisely by the player in order to progress in the story.

A strange illness has turned people into savage creatures. Emily, a young bartender, and
Owen, a security guard, are trapped inside the Paradise Hotel’s kitchen. It seems like Owen
and Emily are the only two survivors, until they hear something on the radio. Emily’s twin
sister Ashley is still alive and is going to meet a rescue team on the roof.

Can't wait! The first, free Propagation on SteamVR was very promising and creepy horror VR shooter so a full paid game that expands on it has alot of potential

fart town usa

Gold Member
This released yesterday on PSVR2. Anyone playing it, or maybe played it on other headsets earlier in the year?

It's cliche to say, "it's like Resident Evil in VR", but it really is like Resident Evil in VR.

I'm honestly blown away at the level of quality in this game, and it's $20, lol. The atmosphere is off the charts, graphics are more than solid. Freaking terrifying, basically every zombie is a crimson head and at least where I'm at in the game, they'll keep coming back to life. I assume that when I can blow their heads off that'll change, but until then it's stay quiet and conserve resources.

So many locked doors, and the back tracking, THE BACK TRACKING IS GLORIOUS.

Game is fantastic, played for like 75 minutes just now and it felt like 3 hours.

Top Bottom