• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 GTA5/TLOU Bundle (w/ bonus camera) - $399.99 @ gamestop.com

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0300_4okxy.gif

US only

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/console...t-auto-v-and-the-last-of-us-remastered/119084

Includes
PlayStation 4 System
DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
Grand Theft Auto V Game Disc
The Last of Us Remastered Download Voucher
HDMI Cable
Power Cable
Wired Mono Headset
USB Charging Cable
PlayStation 4 Camera

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Today only you can get a PS4 (or any electronics) for 10% off if you download the Target app Cartwheel.

I was able to find the GTAV bundle at one near me and got it for $360. Beats the Black Friday price.

Guevara

Today only you can get a PS4 (or any electronics) for 10% off if you download the Target app Cartwheel.

I was able to find the GTAV bundle at one near me and got it for $360. Beats the Black Friday price.

This is the most impressive deal to me.

Biker19

Banned
That's a pretty good deal. It's just too bad that I currently have the original PS4 SKU on Layaway at Wal-Mart (though it was the last PS4 SKU at that one store near where I live)...

I don't regret it, though, because I wanted a physical copy of both GTA V & TLOU anyways.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
That's a pretty good deal. It's just too bad that I currently have the original PS4 SKU on Layaway at Wal-Mart (though it was the last PS4 SKU at that one store near where I live)...

I don't regret it, though, because I wanted a physical copy of both GTA V & TLOU anyways.
The bundle includes physical copy of GTAV, just the voucher for TLoU.

Top Bottom