• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro and PS4 Persona 5 Royal Limited Editions announced for Japan

Mista

Banned
20190912-persona5r-01.jpg

Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Asia and Atlus have announced the PlayStation 4 Pro Persona 5 Royal Limited Edition and two PlayStation 4 Persona 5 Royal Limited Editions for Japan. It will launch alongside the game on October 31.

The 44,980 yen PlayStation 4 Pro Persona 5 Royal Limited Edition is only available in Glacier White and includes a Persona 5 Royal-themed top cover and themed DualShock 4 controller, as well as a limited edition original sleeve and Sony Store-exclusive five original post cards. Pre-orders are available here.

The PlayStation 4 Persona 5 Royal Limited Editions are available in one terabyte and 500 gigabyte models for 39,980 yen and 34,980 yen, respectively, in Jet Black and Glacier White color options. It includes a Persona 5 Royal-themed top cover (different for each color variation) and themed DualShock 4 controller, as well as a limited edition original sleeve and Sony Store-exclusive five original post cards. Pre-orders are available here.

The DualShock 4 controllers can also be purchased standalone in Jet Black and Glacier White for 7,480 yen at the Sony Store, as can the PlayStation 4 top covers for 4,000 yen at the Sony Store.

PS4 Pro Limited Edition

20190912-persona5r-02.jpg

PS4 Limited Edition

20190912-persona5r-04.jpg

PS4 Limited Edition

20190912-persona5r-05.jpg

Gematsu

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Thinking about buying the Pro, but don't particularly want to spend that much on a fancier version of a system. But it looks really, really nice.

Really want that Morgana slim. Like so much I'd switch out my Pro for one. BUT we only have a year left until new consoles and that seems dumb considering BC means I will be trading my Pro in for the PS5 anyway.

Last edited:
Really want that Morgana slim. Like so much I'd switch out my Pro for one. BUT we only have a year left until new consoles and that seems dumb considering BC means I will be trading my Pro in for the PS5 anyway.
I hate myself for it but I may have ordered the Morgana Slim (white) top cover from Japan. Was $64, the only problem is I have a Pro. I might legit switch to a slim just to have that beauty.

Top Bottom