• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Get a refund from Microsoft on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor if you're disappointed

digdug2

If you're like me and you're disappointed with the poor performance on Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on Xbox, you can request a refund from Microsoft via their website. As long as you haven't played too long, it shouldn't be an issue. I played the game for about an hour in total and decided that I don't really want it. After requesting the refund, it was approved and issued within 1 minute of submission. Your mileage may vary, but it's worth a shot.

Yeah I did this yesterday and was surprised how quick and easy it was. I simply didn’t find it anywhere close to being acceptable performance or IQ wise.

My wife is playing the PS5 version happy as Larry and when I try to frantically explain why she shouldn’t be enjoying it due to the choppy frame rate and bad IQ she just looks at me like I’m a complete maniac. There must be dozens of us never 30fps’ers around though.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Yeah I did this yesterday and was surprised how quick and easy it was. I simply didn’t find it anywhere close to being acceptable performance or IQ wise.

My wife is playing the PS5 version happy as Larry and when I try to frantically explain why she shouldn’t be enjoying it due to the choppy frame rate and bad IQ she just looks at me like I’m a complete maniac. There must be dozens of us never 30fps’ers around though.
Ignorance is a bliss in this cases. Let her be....

Top Bottom