• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantic Dream confirms work on PS4 game has begun

No, but they're close enough that Sony teams have been giving them info on any of their internal secrets with their hardware.
The co-CEO (Fondaumière) also visits Japan quite a lot:

guillaumejapanc1ji6.jpg

They are definitely close to each other.

DieH@rd

Banned
I hope it has emotion in it...

No. We will get that only with the power of 8GB GDDR5.

oldmanps4+1080P.jpg

[highres DSRL shot of the PSMeeting 4k projector screen, 1080p demo was upscaled a little]

Just look at that eyes. You can see his soul. His entire life. All of his EMOTIONS trough the power of moar polygons.

grumble

GDDR5: Deadly Bandwith

They are 2nd party. Think of it like Remedy or Epic for Microsoft, just much closer and better integrated into 1st party.

I actually wonder if Epic will be first party next gen with its titles, considering that the PS4 and Xbox would be so similar...

i-Lo

No. We will get that only with the power of 8GB GDDR5.

oldmanps4+1080P.jpg

[highres DSRL shot of the PSMeeting 4k projector screen, 1080p demo was upscaled a little]

Just look at that eyes. You can see his soul. His entire life. All of his EMOTIONS trough the power of moar polygons.

Holy crap! I freaked out for a split second seeing some random old guy's eyes. Then it hit me that it's QD's mascot.

My god that looks fantastic. Between this and what I saw of inFamous SS's character skin shader, the next should be great for story telling (provided the animations commensurate the fidelity).

ReaperXL7

I honestly do not know why Sony has not bought them yet, I would not be surprised if they do so is Beyond is successful though. I remember Yoshida talking about their criteria for following through with making second parties first part, buy I dont recall what they were off the top of my head.

Im hopefull that since Killzone, and Infamous are out of the way thay Sony will show off some new ip at E3. We have Driveclub, and Knack though both looking pretty interesting.

I honestly do not know why Sony has not bought them yet, I would not be surprised if they do so is Beyond is successful though. I remember Yoshida talking about their criteria for following through with making second parties first part, buy I dont recall what they were off the top of my head.

Im hopefull that since Killzone, and Infamous are out of the way thay Sony will show off some new ip at E3. We have Driveclub, and Knack though both looking pretty interesting.

buy and disband them. RIPLiverpool

ReaperXL7

GG, Evolution, Naughty Dog, And Sucker Punch have not been disbanded, as well as quite a few other devs that Sony purchased. Studio closures do not seem like a regular thing for Sony, so I honestly believe that Liverpool, and The Socom/Mag devs situations were caused by more then we know about.

Kara/Singularity please. The premise for that made up QD game Horizon sounded positively Gattaca-esque. I actually want something like that, and Kara could be it.

Plus Valorie Curry

Top Bottom