• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R.B.I Baseball 14 is out on iOS right now $5 |OT?|

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=783753727&mt=8

screen480x480.jpeg

Description:

Simple. Fun. Classic. The retro baseball gameplay youve been craving is back and updated with modern graphics, 2014 players and all 30 MLB teams. Play Season, Postseason and Exhibition modes. Experience PURE FUN that everyone can enjoy on the go!

- Full game complete with all 30 MLB teams and 480 current MLB players
- Play entire 9 inning games in under 20 minutes
- Easy-to-use classic controls, two buttons to manage gameplay
- Player characteristics based on real stats
- Unlock special retro jerseys by completing custom team challenges in season mode

REQUIREMENTS NOTICE: R.B.I. Baseball 14 is only compatible with the following devices: iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, and Mini; iPhone 4, 4S, 5, and 5s; and iPod Touch 5th Gen. Please make sure your device is supported before downloading.

© 2014 MLB.com. All rights reserved. © MLBPA-Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BPN8Vf3HlxM

I assume its out on other platforms soon/now? Seems like it plays ok.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'll wait for PS4/XB1 version. Thanks for the OP, though--I had no clue it was coming so soon.

Peru

Anyone here willing to take one for the team? :p

I've got it for the ipod.

Seems to play pretty well. A baseball game with real teams and players but simple pick up and play mechanics is a welcome thing after all. WIsh they'd give us cartoony representations of team stadiums though. And online multiplayer's gotta come some time, it needs that multiplayer - hard to gauge exactly how the AI performs and how I should plan my pitching.

MrBlonde

LOL, you guys are complaining about this being $20?? And why is it a waste of money being release on the PS4? Not everyone wants the show or maybe some people want both, 2 completely different games.

Anyways, this looks fun, I grew up playing these games and I look forward to this, I wish it was out on the Xbox One, I am tempted to buy the 360 version but ill try and wait. To bad they dont do some kind of $5 upgrade if you buy the 360 version and buy it on the One.

pdk27

I've been playing it on my iPhone 5 and iPad Air. It's definitely fun and good for the format. I do wish it had stats during season mode. Probably wouldn't pay $20 for the console version unless it has some more features.

Top Bottom