• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random post about GT3 menu music. But I think gamers who are car enthusiasts willrelate somehow.

RickMasters

Kind of GT related…. But also car related. Mods…. Don’t kill me over this post if it’s in. The wrong place

So I’m sitting here messing around with my new Tein flex advance Z with the EDFC controller, HKS hyper muffler, rays/ volk locking nuts, and apexi

Does anybody else randomly here GT menu music when they are modifying their cars in real life? I’m sitting hear adjusting the high and spring rate and all I can gear is THAT GT arcade menu music. Every damn time I start messing with my cars ( Lexus ISF and Toyota mark X G’s spec)

On a side note…. Big respect to GT. ain’t played it in years but I’ve always respected PDs love of cars . It’s akin to my own.

Would it be bad if I beg for a PC port right now? I’ll buy all the DLC and live on it. 💯💯💯💯💯🤣🤣🤣🤣

IAmRei

I often listen GT ost, but only 2 and 4. I almost never do things with my vehicle. But will do when i do maybe in the future. Also in front of my house, there are lot of old jdm cars, because my front neighbor is repair and workshop, which give me the vibe too

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
One time back in California I was driving around with a friend in my big turbo neon srt and we pulled up to a stop. A mustang GT pulled up next to us and this just happened to be the song that came up at the light. We both just gave side eye and laughed. I had an iPod with a few thousand songs running so a GT song playing at that exact moment was funny.

Top Bottom