• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ranking The Half-Life Games From Worst To Best - Every Cancelled Half-Life Game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Contents Of This Video

00:00 Rules
02:12 The WORST Game
02:39 14
03:18 13
03:52 12
04:41 11
05:20 10
06:04 9
06:37 8
07:10 7
08:12 6
09:39 5
10:17 4
11:05 3
11:43 2
12:09 The BEST Game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo I don’t know what a Pocholo is, but it has conjured up in me the image of llama in a poncho. I suggest you modify your avatar accordingly…
Pocholo is the nickname of a famous person in Spain who likes parties and Ibiza.

Tv Show Television GIF by El Hormiguero
Vamos Tv Show GIF by El Hormiguero

This is the man:

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Very interesting video, thanks for sharing.

Didn't know about the Decay PC port.

Next time Alyx gets a good sale I'm gonna try it out since the NoVR mods are so mature these days.
It has been said before but it’s good because it utilises VR really well. A lot of the puzzles and combat scenarios really lend themselves well to VR specifically.

Playing it in pancake mode wouldn’t make it anymore than just an average shooter imo.

simpatico

It has been said before but it’s good because it utilises VR really well. A lot of the puzzles and combat scenarios really lend themselves well to VR specifically.

Playing it in pancake mode wouldn’t make it anymore than just an average shooter imo.
They actually did a good job with the interaction. Kinda turns it into a immersive sim like Amnesia with all the little props you can open and close. After seeing the Apple goggles, I'm surely not buying a headset until we get that level tech at a consumer level price. Gonna be a while! All the other headsets just became outdated tech.

Top Bottom