• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE4 Remake Xbox One listing found on Amazon

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
lH4dkMN.jpg

Some on here claimed it was because of a technical limitation of the hardware 🤣 seemingly forgetting a whole console generation.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I thought it was common knowledge that the game was coming to Series X?

The news is that the listing also mentions Xbox One.

I think OP got it mixed up.

The Capcom TGS presentation was very PS centric, as they only mentioned the PS5 for the game as well, not the Xbox or PC. So they only announced the PS4 version there, a proper Xbox One announcement and pre orders should go live in their next RE showcase in October.

Last edited:
Some on here claimed it was because of a technical limitation of the hardware 🤣 seemingly forgetting a whole console generation.
Why is this thread being turned into another console war crap? Resident Evil 4 Remake is a cross gen game and if its coming to PS4 then obviously it will come to Xbox One. Why are you pushing the discussion of what resolution the game will run at on older consoles?

Last edited:
Why is this thread being turned into another console war crap? Resident Evil 4 Remake is a cross gen game and if its coming to PS4 then obviously it will come to Xbox One. Why are you pushing the discussion of what resolution the game will run at on older consoles?
It's from an earlier thread, pay no attention my friend, I'll leave it there.

Menzies

Banned
Just wow.

You rush to name call and insist upon receipts. Then when he delivers you offer no remorse or apology.

Then you pivot to accusing him of warring about something he's calling out.

Anyway, so how about RE4 eh?

ChiefDada

Gold Member
I mean, I hope this isn't the case but is it possible they're just using generic placeholder pic? It would be odd for capcom to advertise RE4 coming to Series S/X but have an issue with mentioning Xbox One.

This stupid naming convention can easily cause these sorts of mix ups.

MarkMe2525

??? He wasn't the one bringing up resolution in this thread. Mr Moose Mr Moose was the one who started the questioning about what resolution it would run at. Negotiater guy just answered what he thought... are we even reading the same thread? How could you miss that?

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
The box art says Xbox Series X and Xbox One. They're already dropping Series S support. /s
Good, no series S version means it won't hold back the Xbox One version.
Because Series S does not have any physical media support. There can be never be Series S version of physical games.
As usual Ezekiel_ Ezekiel_ celebrated too early
cLqUl9m.png

Last edited:

PJX

Just wow.

You rush to name call and insist upon receipts. Then when he delivers you offer no remorse or apology.

Then you pivot to accusing him of warring about something he's calling out.

Anyway, so how about RE4 eh?
It's called being butthurt over being proven wrong. His little pride was hurt so now he is deflecting instead of admitting he was wrong

Top Bottom