• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend some PSP games!

7Th

Gurumin

tlS9e.jpg

Vo3JG.jpg

jzDn1.jpg

88rnK.jpg

More Falcom ARPG goodness. Their typical fast-paced and exciting combat is now accompanied by healthy doses of Zelda-like useless-but-fun item collecting, not-as-bad-as-Oath's platforming and really charming visuals.

mandiller

Little Big Planet (PSP)

8KNB8.jpg

S8ofp.jpg

Description: This is a great version of the popular PS3 game but there is nothing little about it. It features original levels, most of the same great customisation and level creating and has an online hub for levels just like its bigger sibling. There is a lot of content for the game and it really is the whole essence of a Little Big Planet game in the palm of your hands.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Reading through this thread has reminded me how much PSP is my favorite console since graduating high school. I have played almost every game in this thread and have so many strong fond memories of so many of them.

... recently I'm playing Prinny 2! I can't say that I recommend it to everyone, but if you love Ghosts and Goblins, it's like that but EXTREEEEME.

I think if I had to list my top three recommendations of all time for the console:

3. Dissida Final Fantasy - A full length RPG/Fighting game with so much to do
2. MGS Peace Walker - The quality and production of this game are unseen on a hand held.
1. Mega Man Powered Up - If you value anything Mega Man this game is incredible. Play as any of the bosses and download new levels. This game had me hooked in its level creation as well.

Top Bottom