• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reddit Thread 'Rome Sweet Rome' Being Turned Into Feature Film By WB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Casp0r said:
This is almost as bad as that stupid CGI clip about a city that gets invaded by aliens and got some guy movie rights ...

Fede Alvarez is an incredibly talented guy, the only thing the clip got him was attention, he got a movie deal with Sam Raimi after many meetings, pitchings and thanks to a bunch of different projects he did before, the short film was just what put him in the map. They're not making a movie about that short.

Expendable. said:
But I think you are talking about this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dadPWhEhVk

He hasn't made a feature yet.

He's directing the Evil Dead remake.

ivysaur12

Banned
B_Rik_Schitthaus said:
Everyone has had this idea, they just don't do anything with it cus' its such a cliche.

I mean, the reddit idea.

Also, the concept "high concept" is the dumbest in the industry. An ABC press release called fucking Work It "high concept." Work It.

Hari Seldon

Edmond Dantès said:
Would love to see the Byzantine Empire utilised in a swords and sandals epic. There's been far too much attention lavished on the Western Empire over the years.

While I would also like a more diverse historical movie palette, obviously the west is going to make movies that interest the west.

tino said:
How come nobody truns the "contest" thread into a movie?

40-days-40-nights.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom