• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"REPUBLICAN & SMART, WHITE, TRADITIONAL" - Charlotte Mayoral Candidate Slogan

tenor.gif

LOL I want to know the story of how that happened.

Deepwater

Charlotte is liberal as hell so I don't know what the fuck made her think this was a good idea.

Charlotte is also segregated and gentrified as hell. She'll have her supporters. They'll publicly cringe at her lack of subtlety, but they'll support.

BriGuy

When she bombs, she can always dye her hair blonde and go work for Fox News. She's got all of the other qualifications.

DuffDry

I want to be angry with ya'll about the whole political thing, but I'm too distracted by where she decided to put the ampersand.

Lookie who got feelings hurt.

The seventh season of “American Horror Story” on the FX network has sent conservatives into a rage over its portrayal of President Donald Trump’s supporters as a dangerous, violent cult.

Conservative website The Daily Wire said on Wednesday that “the latest season of ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ is just a rehash of the same Hollywood trope of portraying Trump supporters as raging psychopaths who pick fights with innocent Mexicans and terrorize lesbians.”

Newsbusters.com accused “American Horror Story Season 7: Cult” of trafficking in “social justice themes” and “worn-out tropes about conservative racism

It reads like some kind of racist ok cupid profile.

Turn Ons : The confederate flag, racist statues

Turn Offs: Mexicans,black people, liberal media and science

So, she's a "traditional politician" but is a woman. And she makes that statement as a Republican claiming to be "smart".

It's like she's running for Oxymoronville.

Definitely not smart.
Probably never even cared about tradition.
With DNA testing, there's not even a guarantee she's white.

Brandson

A year ago I didn't think that a politician could realistically win a campaign built on discrimination of large parts of the voting public, yet here we are.

And if you have to tell people that you're smart...

Top Bottom