• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Village pre-order on Amazon.ca = delivery estimated date : between may 24-june 25

Omeyocan

I think that kind of shit happens somewhat often with Amazon, where the estimated delivery date is far away but what bothers me, is that there’s no way to know if I’m going to receive the damn game this friday even if I have a Prime subscription. Where I’m living, almost all stores are closed because of the pandemic shit and the only way to purchase something like a videogame is doing it online.

What do you guys think ?

Derktron

Banned
Ouch seems like we are having supplying issues even with the games. My best bet, cancel that order and just buy in store .

Omeyocan

Ouch seems like we are having supplying issues even with the games. My best bet, cancel that order and just buy in store .

Here in the Province of Quebec,Canada we can’t purchase in stores. Sadly, they are not open.

Last edited:
Ooof, that sucks. That's why i only buy digital for the past 12 years or so. Publishers can always make another "key", but isn't exactly with the same with physical copies. Then again steam and PC storefronts are are on another level, and not the same with consoles, so I understand that.

Astral Dog

I buought digitally to avoid such problems, but normally its a few days later at worst. With Covid who knows what could happen..

Top Bottom