• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Restaurant chain Chuck E. Cheese prepares to go public

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr stroke

I used to work there. Worst job ever. Had to clean piss out of ball pits and dance around as the mouse. What a terrible place :(

daveo42

Banned
The biggest news for me is that they aren't already a publicly traded company or part of some conglomerate like Viacom.

Saganator

I remember the Chuck E Cheese near my house growing up in San Jose was a massive two story building. First floor had all the games that gave tickets, places to eat, animatronics, and ball pit. The 2nd floor was the arcade, which is where I spent most of my time. Loved going there.

Then we moved out to Colorado and all the Chuck E Cheese's out here were tiny, only had a handful of arcade cabinets and another hand full of ticket games, pretty much stopped going. Last time I went to one 5 years or so ago it was pretty dingy, everything looked old. Have they cleaned up in the past few years?

Gosh I remember my Chucke Cheese as a kid: Spider-Man The Arcade Game, Gauntlet Legends, Marvel vs Street Fighter, etc.

Took my niece to the same one today and its a kids Dave and Busters

KingV

I went in a Chuck E.Cheese the other day for their delicious pizza only to find out they don't do carry out.

chucke5f-1-web.jpg
the one on the left is what I grew up with

The one on the left looks like the type of dude thst sells dirt weed to his mouse fraternity brothers.

RyanW

Been a few years since I went. It was alright but I feel like the arcade area was really compact. Also I feel like it needs a buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom