• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reuters: Trump using campaign, RNC funds to pay legal bills from Russia probe

i have no idea why people are celebrating this as if it hurts the RNC.

they get millions in bribes anyway. they're not like sen mccaskill taking $5000 bribes

Just another questionable thing Trump has done that has never been done before. Add it to the pile. Actually, someone needs to check the pile, it's getting so tall it may fall over any second.

Azuran

Banned
lol

No wonder Trump loves talking to his base. These people are fucking idiots who are so easy to fleece. I would probably con the fuck out of them as well if I had the means to do.

Jeremy Diamond
@JDiamond1

NEW: RNC spent $230,000+ to cover @realDonaldTrump's legal fees tied to Russia probe. $131,250 to Sekulow. $100K to Dowd, per RNC official

At first I thought this would be a big deal(other than the morality/legality) but didn't Trump just raise millions in donations in the last month or two.

Guevara

Duh. This is the new normal.

Even NYC mayor / progressive icon DiBlasio is making taxpayers cover his $2 million legal bills from an ethics probe.

Top Bottom