• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Romanian PM offers to "test" reporters wives/girlfriends to prove he is not gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1203161.html?menu=

The Romanian Prime Minister is offering to sleep with the wives and girlfriends of journalists on a Romanian newspaper to stop them claiming he is gay.

Adrian Nastase, who is also a candidate in this weekend's presidential run off elections, made the offer after being asked by reporters about rumours a local newspaper was to out him as gay.

Nastase said: "I am not afraid of the threat of any sexual scandal created by a certain newspaper that criticises me every day anyway.

"If people from Evenimentul Zilei newspaper want me to prove to them that I have no homosexual inclinations, I will test all their wives and girlfriends to show them where my preferences really are."

Evenimentul Zilei responded by writing: "We are very worried about the health of Nastase, who appears to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown in the light of his recent tasteless statements."

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Our countries have heads of state who are just SO much cooler than ours. :(

I could see Clinton making an offer like that....

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Evenimentul Zilei responded by writing: "We are very worried about the health of Nastase, who appears to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown in the light of his recent tasteless statements."

I don't see how that's any more tasteless than "accusing" someone of being homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom