• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPG Maker Fes announced for 3DS (Japan)

Admittedly the platform choice both intrigues me because of how readily available it could be and makes me wonder if it'll limit the game, but damn, this is cool shit.

woopWOOP

What are the chances of this coming to the West?

I mean it's probably going to be way more limited than any PC version, but easy uploads and downloads of projects still sounds strangely appealing.

Forkball

Neat. Though I have to assume the resources are extremely limited, but I'm sure people could make some clever games with it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They started work on the word Festival, but much like all RPG Maker game, they started with good intentions, but gave up 3/8th of the way through.

PsionBolt

You're late! I wanted this entry years ago, not right before the system gets replaced. RPG Making takes time!

...That said, I'll probably get it anyway eventually, just as a curiosity. I picked up RPGM DS+ even though I barely used it.
I think to date, the portable RPGM I've spent the most time with is actually still RPGM GB, the first one...

DpadD

Banned
Dear lord..

If this has a pixel art editor...

Please have a pixel art editor.

Also please come to the west.

psyfi

Banned
I probably wouldn't bother with it on the 3DS, but if it came to the NX I'd be really tempted. Cool idea either way.

Drain You

Neat, I can see some cool things coming from this. Might give it a go myself, although don't know how involved it will be.

jackal27

Banned
I love that you only need the free app to play the games people make! Totally getting this! I can't wait to GAF's amazing RPGs.

Anyone know if there's a way to customize graphics? Or are you only able to use the included ones?

fernoca

I thought it was new threads for new news. Why lock the recent thread that announced NA and EU, to bump the 2016 thread?

Top Bottom