• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPG Maker Fes, Culdcept Revolt dated

adroit

Welp, I'm looking forward to these games. Anyone else? There seemed to be some interest in the Direct thread.

I've never played Culdcept before. Will this be an everything-included game or will you have to buy card pack DLC? Hope everything is included.

AniHawk

Welp, I'm looking forward to these games. Anyone else? There seemed to be some interest in the Direct thread.

I've never played Culdcept before. Will this be an everything-included game or will you have to buy card pack DLC? Hope everything is included.

everything is in there. only cosmetic stuff is dlc aside from some boards that were given away in japan, i think.

shaowebb

Loooooooooong since preordered the special edition of this as soon as it was announced. Artbook, music, dice, mmmmmmmm yes. Its got even more than the special edition japan had at launch.

Love this game. Cannot wait to play it english finally.

jay

Culdcept is awesome. It's even ok that I recognize some of the cards that date back to the DC game if not the original Saturn one.

Shredderi

God damn seeing RPG maker makes me nostalgic. Some of my fondest childhood/early teenage memories are from me and my friend doing myriad of super ambitious gameprojects that were doomed from the beginning. My friend did all the eventing and I did all the battle animations. It's actually weird, but I have never in my life seen as well done and intricate yet way too long and thus unpractical battle animations in RPG maker than what I did. I sometimes go to youtube just to see battle animations made by other people and nothing has come even close to the shit I did back then. I was obsessed with making battle animations specifically.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Got a shipping confirmation from a Dutch retailer. Amazon UK lists the release date as Jun 23, so this shipping confirmation seems a bit early...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Kinda obvious I got this game way too early - there's nothing to download besides 1 test game someone uploaded on the 9th. Stuck with just the "Fantasy" tileset for now.

Also noticed you can only upload 1 game. If you want to upload more you have to purchase extra slots - no idea how much those cost as nothing was available for purchase.

Kinda obvious I got this game way too early - there's nothing to download besides 1 test game someone uploaded on the 9th. Stuck with just the "Fantasy" tileset for now.

Also noticed you can only upload 1 game. If you want to upload more you have to purchase extra slots - no idea how much those cost as nothing was available for purchase.

Like upload one and you can delete it and upload another I assume? Or just one time upload ever.

N4Us

Ouuuch.

Looking forward to messing around in this game though.

edit: Wasn't mentioned but when the release date arrives a free download program will be available that lets people who don't own Fes to play user games.

Spman2099

My 3DS will officially become my Culdcept box. However, I will always be sad that it wasn't released on the Switch.

Stupid 3DS...

Top Bottom