• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Assassin's Creed Red "World" coming in November 2024.

Draugoth

Gold Member
assassins-creed-red-leak-bild_6258800.jpg
Information is from an Assasin's Creed Content Creator who has some privileges:

🔸It will be the most enjoyable game in the franchise.
🔸World premiere trailer in May 2024.
🔸Gameplay showcase (Ubi Forward) in July 2024.
🔸Official release in November 2024.
https://twitter.com/BunnyTheVillain/status/1752017371747754059

Source

Last edited:

Reallink

The Salem one is infinitely more interesting than this. The Sweetbaby® Hollywood meme pandering with the She-Assassin and Black Man duo just makes it even less appealing.

Last edited:
I actually think this will be the first Ubisoft game to stray from the formulaic approach. It's been 4 years since Vallhalla, which is enough time to listen to the negative feedback and input actually good combat and exploration mechanics

Kurotri

Take it with a grain of salt.

They are more likely to reveal it earlier, before the investor call happens on May imo. Tom alluded that it may happen sometime in the first quarter.

StereoVsn

I have no idea on this one. Really will need to see the receipts on what Ubisoft did here. Could be great or could be trash is just mid.

Kacho

I’m interested to see how much of an upgrade this is since it’s the first next gen AssCreed

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Expecting true next gen graphics, destruction, and overhauled animation, based on previous rumors.

Thief1987

I have no idea on this one. Really will need to see the receipts on what Ubisoft did here. Could be great or could be trash is just mid.
They said that these new AC games will mark their transition to the "next generation openworld" design, it's interesting to see what they meant by that, and will it be something more than just pr fluff.

StereoVsn

They said that these new AC games will mark their transition to the "next generation openworld" design, it's interesting to see what they meant by that, and will it be something more than just pr fluff.
Yep, absolutely no idea how this will go and I did like Origins and Odyssey for the most part.

Flabagast

I am willing to bet this will be a true next gen showpiece (maybe the most next gen game at this point ?)

Whether it will be good remains unclear though

Xtib81

That's quite easy to predict honestly. I hope they find a way to give the franchise a new, fresh direction.

This is the one of the only formulaic AAA franchises I still go in for, something about them just manages to press the right buttons despite all being kinda big dumb bloated messes. I'll likely be in again, especially since I love the time period.

Top Bottom