• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Russia says they killed ISIS leader

Avixph

Let's just recall to everyone what Russian state media are.

They are the one saying that everybody and his grandmother is funding ISIS. They are the one that spread the bs about ISIS being directed by a Mossad agent (at least in their spanish version of RT).

So saying that it's highly unlikely is an understatement.
Could Russia be funding ISIS?

Let's just recall to everyone what Russian state media are.

They are the one saying that everybody and his grandmother is funding ISIS. They are the one that spread the bs about ISIS being directed by a Mossad agent (at least in their spanish version of RT).

So saying that it's highly unlikely is an understatement.

Mossad thing came from NYT/CNN, was never offical
Orginal story was intel was from Israel, High ranking spy and its going to ruin everything, Trump denided it, so NYT claimed they meant Russia would be able to work out it was from Israel

Omadahl

Banned
This dude has more lives than a cat. Someone get the christmas tree lights and a high quality chair. We'll spend'em all.

Mossad thing came from NYT/CNN, was never offical
Orginal story was intel was from Israel, High ranking spy and its going to ruin everything, Trump denided it, so NYT claimed they meant Russia would be able to work out it was from Israel

I'm not speaking about that but about the conspiracy theory that Baghdadi is in reality a Mossad agent called Simon Eliott. It was spread by Russian/Iranian/Syrian regime state medias.

psaman17

Banned
This is upsetting. I believe he should be given another chance. I prefer we put him in prison, rehabilitate him then let him go.

/S

Top Bottom