• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SackBoy - A Big Adventure - 50% Discount Codes released

OK, this hasn't come from me, so don;t shout at me.
Just been sent it by a friend who saw it on PSU, who said they got it from reddit. Both are sites tha tI don;t read but according to reddit, PlaySttaion is partnering with "YouTube Channels" and these codes have been presented to get a 50% discount on the game right now.
People have used them and they work, I haven't yet but I will be very soon.
No idea how long they last, actually I have no idea about anything to do with the codes. Apparently the EU code works in Australia so it may be worth trying in other PAL regions.. 🤷‍♂️
EU Code for Sackboy 50% discount - F2GH2LJ4BM 9LB3JQ8GJK PEPTNATHEE 54K6BEHFD7
US/LATAM
Code for Sackboy 50% discount - BJHFN468DR 3PR85B62K4 56DKGADTCN GG3JA6G9B3

3PR85B62K4 Worked for me on my US account. None of teh EU codes worked for me bit coincidentally they've just put the game on sale in Europe but only with a 41% discount. I'm guessing that's why the codes have stopped working there.

Last edited:
Well, it's two sites that I don't use so I was a little nervous but feel better knowing that at least 3PR85B62K4 worked for me. No info on how long it lasts or anything though, maybe at some point they'll change the US one like the European one and just put on a not quite as good general sale and stop the codes.

Kilau

Just tried and it brought the price down to $29.99 but I already have it on disc.

m3dCFbb.jpg

truth411

Well, it's two sites that I don't use so I was a little nervous but feel better knowing that at least 3PR85B62K4 worked for me. No info on how long it lasts or anything though, maybe at some point they'll change the US one like the European one and just put on a not quite as good general sale and stop the codes.
Im in the US and this worked for me. Thanks GAF.

Glad it;s worked for people!!
I'd guess that the codes are dead now as it's gone on sale generally across both regions. It would be nice to be able to use the 50% discount code on top of the 41% Plus discount that's now there but it seems a little too much to expect really. :messenger_beaming:
Remember there are is a collection of PlayStation based costumes that are free to download too.

bitbydeath

Great game, unfortunately the guest accounts doesn’t receive the costumes unlocked by the main player. Those sorts of standards should run across the board IMO.

CamHostage

Keep expecting this game to show up on PS+, but I regret waiting to buy it either way because I've been craving a platformer (especially after the Kirby Switch trailer, which kind of reminded me of the Sackboy game in its camera and platforming basics.)

Good game. The visual design is joyous, though it still feels too floaty for a platformer.

Not getting anymore Sackboy games from Sumo now seeing as Tencent snatched them up.

Keep expecting this game to show up on PS+, but I regret waiting to buy it either way because I've been craving a platformer (especially after the Kirby Switch trailer, which kind of reminded me of the Sackboy game in its camera and platforming basics.)
I was wondering yesterday if it's on the way to Plus with them giving away 50% discount codes and then putting it straight onto sale the same day. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom