• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Sad news] sad passing of Ganzunta / cameron davis / legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCharlie

Banned
Don't be a cunt - fuck sake

There's a reason we aren't on this board anymore and it's gormless cunts like you who make sure we don't want to be associated with the single digit shit of wankers who say shit like " he bailed on the freak exodus"

Go fuck yourself. Cunt.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. I honestly don't remember the name but it's always sad hearing about forum members passing away.

There's been quite a few memorable RIP threads on Gaf. Always a somber reminder to make sure your friends/family know that they're loved before it's too late.

DCharlie

Banned
Go back and report to your hugbox.
We were hear before your drunk mom shagged your uncle - classless and pointless but thanks for making sure everyone here before you know- without doubt - that you aren't just a cunt. But the cunts cunt.

Congrats on denigrating the memory of one of the original members of this board I guess ? Fucking prawn cocked simpleton

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
We were hear before your drunk mom snagged your uncle - classless and pointless but thanks for making sure everyone here before you know- without doubt - that you aren't just a cunt. But the cunts cunt.

Congrats on denigrating the memory of one of the original members of this board I guess ? Fucking prawn cocked simpleton

This man hasn't been laid in years.

Meanwhile in Nush land.

LoiI2pq.jpeg

DCharlie

Banned
This man hasn't been laid in years.

Meanwhile in Nush
The sweet smell of projection

Also again - news about a death of a long term -decade before you respected member of what was once a great community met with this pube dodging gobshittery ?

DCharlie

Banned
Decades of being here before you and being comedy gold?

Not sure shitting up the announcement of the passing of a largely loved member of Gaming-age is a good strategy for you but hey. Not positioning yourself as the loveable cunt - literally just being the Nigel Farage / Noel Edmonds end.

Last edited:

DCharlie

Banned
itxi8jE.jpeg

Great job on defending the legacy of the “true” GAF members that removed themselves from this community!!

The undeserved entitlement shitting all this thread is surely appreciated by the recent departed!
Wow ... not just one cunt but two? Fucking state of you people

"Read the room" - fuck me - this is your domain and i get that and that's why no one wants to be here. Fucking clowns

Last edited:

*Nightwing

that's why no one wants to be here. Fucking clowns
eMBnxSI.jpeg

Sad thing is the only reputation you are destroying is your dead friend’s… but seeing your posts I really don’t think you gave a shit about him in the first place. Sorry we ruined your thread with reality, most people do hate being told the truth

DCharlie

Banned
eMBnxSI.jpeg

Sad thing is the only reputation you are destroying is your dead friend’s… but seeing your posts I really don’t think you gave a shit about him in the first place. Sorry we ruined your thread with reality, most people do hate being told the truth
wow ... just wow.

I bear sad news that one of the OG neogaf legends Cameron Davis (aka Gazunta) has passed away

This has come as a shock and whilst I don't post here so much we were talking and laughing about life love and his terrible* comics

Heart broken and I thought people should know. Will pass on details when available
anyways - the sad news is what it is - thanks to the two prawn cocked simpletons for ensuring people who left don't want anything to do with the dog shit "opinions" on here.

Will delete out as i assume anyone who cared now knows.

cormack12

Gold Member
I bear sad news that one of the OG neogaf legends Cameron Davis (aka Gazunta) has passed away

This has come as a shock and whilst I don't post here so much we were talking and laughing about life love and his terrible* comics

Heart broken and I thought people should know. Will pass on details when available
Why was it a shock? Were they young etc?

nush

Gold Member
Will delete out as i assume anyone who cared now knows

Good luck with that retard. You're not going to be able to edit your quotes of shame.

Don't be a cunt - fuck sake

There's a reason we aren't on this board anymore and it's gormless cunts like you who make sure we don't want to be associated with the single digit shit of wankers who say shit like " he bailed on the freak exodus"

Go fuck yourself. Cunt.

... are you being a cunt or not here ? What the fuck happened to this place when this is a reasonable post ? Fuck me

Why everyone left this place- congrats on being a cunt I guess ?

We were hear before your drunk mom shagged your uncle - classless and pointless but thanks for making sure everyone here before you know- without doubt - that you aren't just a cunt. But the cunts cunt.

The sweet smell of projection

Also again - news about a death of a long term -decade before you respected member of what was once a great community met with this pube dodging gobshittery ?

Decades of being here before you and being comedy gold?

Not sure shitting up the announcement of the passing of a largely loved member of Gaming-age is a good strategy for you but hey. Not positioning yourself as the loveable cunt - literally just being the Nigel Farage / Noel Edmonds end.

grow the fuck up, "accountable for actions" - what a pointless turgid microphone headed talent dodging cunt. #

I dont get what your point is here - i assume everyone is racist for not wanting to sleep with simpletons like yourself? Maybe i'm not getting it - much like you

DCharlie

Banned
Why was it a shock? Were they young etc?
sudden - not quite sure what happened - talked a few weeks ago and no idea that there was an issue. He was a popular poster her in the early 2000s and his comics were well liked. I've now realised that anyone who cared has long since gone so i'll delete out the thread and just slide away and leave this place to rot in the festing shit hole of those who now inhabit it.

nush

Gold Member
sudden - not quite sure what happened - talked a few weeks ago and no idea that there was an issue. He was a popular poster her in the early 2000s and his comics were well liked. I've now realised that anyone who cared has long since gone so i'll delete out the thread and just slide away and leave this place to rot in the festing shit hole of those who now inhabit it.

Don't go, I still haven't figured out if your off your meds or drunk.

DCharlie

Banned
Good luck with that retard. You're not going to be able to edit your quotes of shame.
calling a cunt a cunt isn't going to look bad on me, cunt
Don't go, I still haven't figured out if your off your meds or drunk.
I guess i left in the great exodus when i realised giving content to be consumed by people like you simply wasn't worth my time. I will depart but thanks for ensuring everyone i actually care about now know what a miserable talentless cunt you and the other wanker are. Have fun ! :D

nush

Gold Member

I guess i left in the great exodus when i realised giving content to be consumed by people like you simply wasn't worth my time. I will depart but thanks for ensuring everyone i actually care about now know what a miserable talentless cunt you and the other wanker are. Have fun ! :D
yes-sir-yes-boss.gif

DCharlie

Banned

indeed - i hand the batton over to people such as yourself, after all those years. It's why i left, it's why even announcing the death of someone isn't easy when the population of the board is now riddled with lottery IQ level fucknuts :D Enjoy running whats left of the community into the ground :D

-Minsc-

Don't know the guy but RIP to the fellow.

Out of respect for the deceased I recommend anyone posting below to keep the thread on the rails.

DCharlie

Banned
Don't know the guy but RIP to the fellow.

Out of respect for the deceased I recommend anyone posting below to keep the thread on the rails.
I have asked for the deletion of the thread as , rightly pointed out, me shouting and pricks isn't great. Happy for thread to be locked and removed

near

Gold Member
DCharlie DCharlie RIP to the former member that died.

But how did you think this thread would go? Most people here won't remember who that is even if they were around back then unless they posted very very frequently. Hurling insults endlessly about the forum you abandoned and just returned to isn't a great idea. I do remember you, and I'm glad you came back to share this with us. Just hope you change your stance and don't catch a permanent ban for how you've handled this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom